Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    well cleanish spanky just not personal

2. chrispy

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Fill your boots just sayin :wink:

3. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    Who was getting personal?

4. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    Thank you, you are a gentleman David

5. Batey74

Batey74 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Girls, the crack on this forum is shit..
    Why all the bickering, what happens about talking about motorcycles?
    And 'just saying' or 'just thinking' sounds extremely gay....

• Like Like x 3
  6. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Think you might have set yourself up there for a bit of a piss taking Batey! If you check the other posts 'just sayin' is possibly the least gay thing they have said, theres a post somewhere about chrispy ducktaping brys eyes and giving him a titwank. Feel free to jack off to those ones instead if you prefer?

Feel free to start banter about bikes if you like we will all join in if its not boring as fuck

......just saying

7. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    Here! Here! Well said that man :upyeah:

8. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    just saying this has gone WAYYYYYYY off topic...
    Title is What have you been doing to your Triumph today?

Not lets discuss piss taking and titwanks... although both are ideal subjects in the Lounge...

Any chance we can get back on subject? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    And with that i shall start by saying i have had the Ohlins adjusted by HM racing. Bike is loads better now and don't kick off bumps.
    Before i could read brail on the road surface it was so hard....

Loads better now and well worth the £100

• Like Like x 1
  10. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    Great news. Can we get back to the piss taking & tit wanks now? Just asking :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    I moved mine out of the way to get the lawn mower out does that count?

Triumph not tits obviously

• Like Like x 2
  12. chrispy

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    This weeks plans ......fit new front sproket,drive to 3x motorcycles collect bits ordered to fit dresser bars,pop in to CC for a cup of tea,polish up the bike and put some miles on the clock :upyeah:

13. Next little job - play with Ghost camera settings - up and down the lane with camera on different settings to decide best angles and fields of view. (170, 120 or 90 degrees)
    Now clouding over but still not raining - but still not dressed either :rolleyes:

14. Kradser

Kradser Active Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Esbjerg Denmark
    #554 Kradser, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    Pushed her deeper into the garage so there is more space for the wifes bike.
    I have to go to work again, hopefully only a quick job.
    Most of my mates over here are planning trips.
    Thought I was too, life can be full of surprises..

15. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Wired a relay up so Autocom, satnav & camera are switched. Was getting a bit of noise off the Automcom via the satnav. Hoping this will resolve it...

packed bags....

16. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    #556 BetaAlpha, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    Spent yesterday working on a mates Triumph Speedmaster that had been neglected & left standing for quite a while due to ill health. He picked it up cheap as a non-runner last year & it sat in his garage ever since.

New battery, new spark plugs, air filter, oil & filter. Stripped the carbs & re-jetted as its going to have aftermarket exhausts & re-assembled, bit of tinkering around & cleaned up some slightly corroded earths, filled with fresh fuel & it burst into life!

Then changed the chain & sprockets, discs & pads, stripped forks & re-built with fresh oil. Fitted new wheel bearings front & rear. All he needs to do now is get new tyres fitted in the week & get it cleaned up then i believe the plan is to treat it to some fresh paint.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Cool got himself a bargain then if that's why it was a non runner, is he going for a custom paint job or standard colours?

18. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    All in, including the parts fitted yesterday i think it owes just over £2,500. He was toying with black but we were discussing the paint yesterday & i suggested almond green paint with a tan leather seat which has now got his grey matter working overtime.

I think my almond green idea will get the thumbs up as i have a couple of litres of it in the shed that i can shoot over it once its been prepped so thats a buckshee paint job to go with the buckshee days graft he had out of me yesterday..... Tight sod! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  19. chrispy

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    great to hear of another cruiser getting back on the road, sounds like its going to be a great bike when its finished :upyeah:

20. BetaAlpha

BetaAlpha Banned

Jun 15, 2013
    Leicestershire
    He rang me a little while ago, he has been prepping the tinware today & wants me to primer it in the week & shoot the colour next weekend. Going to do the rims with plasti dip.