Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. KONeill

KONeill New Member

I have removed the (what I consider) unattractive bulky chrome exhaust system from the Speed Triple and have fitted a Scorpion Serket Taper (stainless steel) can which looks and sounds awesome!

In the next month or so i think I'll get an R&G racing tail tidy and some carbon heel guards and she'll be all set!

IMG_2716.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Callum

Callum Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Glasgow
    Picked up my Street striple R in Phantom black.

First ever bike and DAMN after riding from Edinburgh to Glasgow as well as kicking around some country roads, this thing is an absolute beast!

Can't wait to finish work tomorrow...

IMG_0161.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  3. figwold

figwold First Class Member

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    Love it Callum, gorgeous. I'm jealous

• Like Like x 1
  4. Callum

Callum Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Glasgow
    Cheers Fig!
    Don't be jealous, your yellow Cup looks the absolute dogs bollocks!:):cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Once bitten.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KONeill

KONeill New Member

Really nice man! Enjoy!

7. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Met crispey at Loomies for lunch.
    Much bike related banter and the start of route planning for Kielder! :D:D

2017-01-19 15.44.12.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  8. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    And a sausage bap!! Cheers Steve. Must admit me sausages got a bit cold on the way back, even put the heated grips on

• Like Like x 2
  9. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Don't worry the hotdog stayed warm

• Like Like x 4
  10. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

Yes it is and we, to a man, have all come off... so believe me when I say... the bike does not slow down on its own.

11. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Was supposed to meet Dozers Dad in Northampton at lunchtime, but the sole on mate Paul's boot fell off, and we were already running late, so back to his for a change of footwear and coffee. Too late to get over to Northampton so we went over to the Biggleswade/Cambridge road, did a few country twisties round Tadlow/Wendy/Shingay, a decent very late breakfast at Lazy Days cafe, Wimpole, followed by an energising blast to Cambridge and back.

Now, it's usually pretty tedious following Paul cuz he's a new and tentative rider. Today it began to click for him, so riding the twisties was rather good fun for the both of us.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Paul9908

Paul9908 New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Bedford

Had a good ride with Richard leaving the old man behide on his Bonnye perhaps he needs to learn how to keep up with my street rx as it to powerful for his old mans bike great weather and good conners and the long way round to Cambridge as Richard and Martin know I am lead rider and take round turns and find good roads and get lost a bit
    IMG_2331.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  13. Paul9908

Paul9908 New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Bedford
    Richard on his bonnye

IMG_2371.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Just a quick blast over the Kimbolton Road today to give Paul some practice on the bendy bits. Bloomin' cold.

15. Paul9908

Paul9908 New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Bedford
    It sure was todayv

• Like Like x 1
  16. PompeyMark

PompeyMark Senior Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Portsmouth
    Been using the T100 all week, I must have more salt on it than the council have got in their gritters, so rinsed her down with cold water toweled her dry and applied some SF 365 for the first time and now she is all sparkly and clean :D

• Like Like x 3
  17. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Like Mark, hosed off and washed a week's worth of road crud and salt off my Bonnie at lunchtime today. Sprayed on some SF365. Looking all pristine Bonnie was screaming 'Ride me!'. So 'a biker's gotta do what a biker's gotta do' and it was a solo blast round the Kimbolton Road to Higham Ferrers and back again - got to do the bendy bits rather quickly (for me at least), and back in time to see United via crickfree on the laptop rescue a point at Stoke. So looks like tomorrow's gonna be another hose and wash down to loosen up today's crud.

• Like Like x 1
  18. figwold

figwold First Class Member

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    Took the Street Cup to MK today, to test new Keis heated gear:

- X25 jacket excellent
    - insoles very good
    - innner gloves effin useless I think they weren't working at all

Like the way they all connect through the jacket. The jacket did a really good job of keeping me warm. Back, chest and upper and lower arms all warm as toast.

The insoles also kept my feet from frosting up.

Overall pretty impressed.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Took it to work for the outing.

20. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    I have the Keis heated body warmer and heated inner gloves. Worn them through December and January including today in the freezing fog (it was sunny when I left) I have no problem keeping warm.
    I've had the body warmer a year now and never had to use it above the low setting. The gloves are different in that there is no temperature control on them so they seem to keep your hands at normal temperature rather than hot like the jacket.