Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Cheers mate, yup I've done them, great roads!

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Well guess what I was doing?? After wrrrrr......whirrrr, when I got home!
    image.jpeg Dirty Doris ain't so dirty no more, will have to polish her tomorrow as it started raining:mad:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Creaky

Creaky Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Nottinghamshire
    Flippin' 'eck Crispey that looks clean without any polish. I wipe mine over with a cloth soaked in ACF50 and use a drop of Mr. Sheen on the paintwork.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I've just got back from a lovely 200 kms round trip to the Triumph dealer and picked up some interesting info.

Apparently Triumph are going to create two ranges of classic bikes: 1 based around the 1200cc engine; the other based around the 900 Speed Twin engine.

The next new model will be out over here in November and it will be called a T100. The dealer described it as having the same physical size as the T120 and available in 'Black' and coloured versions but using the Speed Twin 900cc engine. This leads me to wonder whether there will be an America/Speedmaster and scrambler versions using the new 900 motor as well.

Apparently the thinking behind the T100 is classic looks but in a bigger frame as the Speed Twin is really just too physically small. Girlies and Ade will fit it though....................................................................

• Like Like x 4
  5. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Eric? Who's this Eric bloke? Sykes?

6. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Lol, Me. But i am small and ride an old T120R :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. thebiglad

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I just got confused 'cos Ade was quoting me, so I thought in his advancing years he had forgotten my name. Maybe it's my advancing years.................................................:oops:

• Like Like x 1
  8. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    Lol, no idea really just a stab in the dark :confused:

9. DreadySteve

DreadySteve Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
    Nope its defo little Ade, first its his eys..... Now its his memory!! Must be that B*W messing him up :D:D:p

10. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Blimey crispey - how much muc-off have you had to use?

• Like Like x 2
  11. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    That stuff is as good as muc-off at a fraction of the (Halfords) price too, my Mrs uses it on the cooker, greasy pots etc, also good for taking the green slime off paving slabs!
    Get it from the Pound shop, its errrrrr..... a £1.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Ade ( mein fuhrer) is suffering with Confusion.:rolleyes: Vere is da Panzer section:confused:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Now available, Ades (mein Fuhrer) DVD on his struggle with having a B*W on a Triumph Forum.
    available In all good Bunkers and the Wehrmacht:D:D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. PompeyMark

PompeyMark Senior Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Portsmouth
    Got up this morning pissing down, so thought sod it the chain needs some tlc, so gave it a clean and relubed (is that a word)? Lol. Sprayed up the chain checked it over. Lo and behold this afternoon sun came out so went for a little trip down to Southsea seafront, be rude not too, had an ice cream and a stroll along the prom, weather really warm, end of September ffs long may it continue. Sorry no pic as I left my phone at home, der.

• Like Like x 1
  15. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    Yep pissing down in Bournemouth as well, dryed up soon though and i got my monkey bikes out and rode them up n down the road for an hour n then put them all away. Then started work on the electrics in the new garage/workshop :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. PompeyMark

PompeyMark Senior Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Portsmouth
    Picture of monkey bikes perlease darkman :rolleyes::p;);)

17. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    pix DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0030.JPG DSC_0027.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. PompeyMark

PompeyMark Senior Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Portsmouth
    Happy days, cheers, great fun I bet?

19. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    Yes they are with the little 138cc 185cc and 146cc motors and on 10" wheels, these are the last 3 we have as we have sold off all the others and we are now going to just keep 2 of them and sell the last one which is the Rothmans monkey as at 60 i find them a little uncomfortable.

20. mentalist

mentalist Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
    wigan
    Can't do anything to the Triumph at the moment, but I ordered a smaller metal No. plate for it. In Black with silver digits.
    I know it's not legit, but I'll take my chances...Think it will complement the looks of the bike rather than the big yellow thing stuck to the back.