Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Not a face booker either :D

2. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Time to see a Doctor about this obsession :D

3. DaveHippy

DaveHippy New Member

Jun 18, 2016
    East Anglia
    Looking at mine leaking various fluids from different places lol

4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Yeo Clive wood is up north. Try joining your local Tomcc they'll have contacts in the area.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BruLan

BruLan Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Rangemore Staffordshire
    #3225 BruLan, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    And the name of the Forum is :-
    What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??
    Perhaps I should post my Triumph Posts on the Red Arrows Site .....

6. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Today I have been mainly ride my bike past lakes and in beautiful countryside - 31° and blue skies. It was luverley.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Wasp

Wasp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    Burnley NWUK
    - 31 degrees. Bet it was cold tho...;)

8. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Took the Rocket for its first run. At first - kept forgetting the pegs were so far forward - once sorted - realised what a superb bike these Rockets are. Went down minor roads and mini roundabouts - like learning to ride again but Oh what fun. Went to Bill Smiths Chester where he advised that Rocket production is ceased and that any Rockets out there will appreciate in value. All in all a great day

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jockstew

Jockstew Active Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Bridge of Weir Scotland
    image.jpeg Today I have been mostly packing and road testing my Bonnie for a wee shot of the thebiglads roads ,done 80 km today talking foreign already

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Had a run out to get some bits and pieces from our local Screwfix and saw a pair of real gorgeous Beemer R80RT's, one was just like my old 1983 naked RT, the other an ex-plod machine tastefully restored to it's former glory including none working radio box, blue lights and stop sign just for show. Really brought tears to my eyes.
    So much so I'm now on the hunt for one myself as play thing / project and also really p*** Mrs Al off.;)
    After all I reckon I've earned it after all the bloody graft she's had me doing around the house and garden for the last 6 weeks or so

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jockstew

Jockstew Active Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Bridge of Weir Scotland
    HiDozers dad
    Going over to Calais heading towards Alps then down to cote D,azure then Corisca ,then towards Toulouse then Paris should be a good run
    The ecosse sign is so the Europeans don't stone me for abandoning the eu

• Like Like x 2
  12. BruLan

BruLan Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Rangemore Staffordshire
    Took the Bonnie out with the new TEC Shocks , got soaked but WELL happy with the upgrade.
    Fork Springs next ...

13. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Don't worry - we were in France on referendum result day. The French were very sympathetic towards us - even got free Calvados in the restaurant because the waiter felt sorry for us!

• Like Like x 2
  14. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Saturday (I know, a bit late - deal with it :rolleyes:)
    Met up with my Explorer riding mate at our favourite pub, The Cuckoo Inn at Hamptworth near Salisbury. His left wrist has just healed up after he tripped over the dog, but he's now almost ripped a finger nail off the same hand. He forgot and pulled his gloves on......

p.jpe

I then went on to meet up with the girls in Portsmouth - very hot, dusty and busy riding through the city but parked on the seafront at Southsea for a coffee stop at what must be one of the quirkiest of cafes - Pie & Vinyl. Yes, they serve pies and sell records - what's not to like?

p (1).jpe

• Like Like x 4
  15. Wasp

Wasp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    Burnley NWUK
    "The ecosse sign is so the Europeans don't stone me for abandoning the eu"

But you have!!!;)

The U.K. Voted out. We are still the uk aren't we???;):D

ATB

bob

• Like Like x 1
  16. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    If Jimmy Cranky gets her way Scotland wont leave, so the Europeans still love us!!:)

17. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE

18. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    I've got 3 other retired from racing Grey's, 1 nearly 11, I doubt if he could have stood such an attack, Incpot's fine (race name was Inca Hero), the most painful bit was the vet bill, nearly £400, my injuries are covered by the NHS!

19. Yorkie199

Yorkie199 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2016
    North Lincolnshire
    Did a 130 mile ride today on my T100 which I bought last week after not riding a bike for 20 years, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole ride but I had also forgotten how windy it can get on an unfaired bike and how you feel the temperature fluctuations during the ride. I absolutely love the feeling of the Bonneville and the lovely rumble from the standard exhausts but the metzeler tyres are going to have to go. One thing I did find out was that all the gents of a certain age like to come and have a natter when they clock the Triumph badge.....what a lovely day, hopefully the first of many more like it.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Jockstew

Jockstew Active Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Bridge of Weir Scotland
    You're right wasp ,but they don't know that