Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    oooo they look good,very nice indeed

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    fitted my new tail light indicator bracket today, looks quite tidy methinks

from this
    raila.jpg
    to this
    plate.jpg

to this

tail9.jpeg

ror3.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    its so that when someone asks me what it is I can tell em even when im stood behind it and not next to it!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    Looks good mate!

5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Yes looks well, i changed mine to smaller ones, they do look better

6. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    I've just changed mine and stopped for petrol today and there was mud all over the seat! Looks like I've been scrambling rather than just going to work!

7. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
  8. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Funny that, mine do since changing them to a smaller set

9. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Went for a ride to Leicester today. Went up on the A6 via Market Harborough and Oadby. Came back to Bedford the long way round, via the A47 and then the lovely twisty downhill A6003 from Uppingham into the Welland Valley at Caldecott and on up to Rockingham/Corby. So for the first time since that day in my avatar I road a motorbike up Rockie Hill, this time up front though. I went looking at Sprint ST's with a mind to getting a cheapish second bike for winter and long slogs. Saw a blue one and a BRG one. Sat on the blue one and it fits okay. So now def almost gonna buy one. Also got a couple of silver ones on the shortlist. As boringly outlined in a thread I started in the tourers section. Be interested in hearing from anyone who knows which colour goes fastest (I bet it's black).

• Like Like x 1
  10. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Ok so i don't like my new renthals and have fitted some western bars that i like :rolleyes:

DSC_0002.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Hi Darkman are those shin yo Arizona indicators? I have them on mine, where do you source your bulbs from? 12v 21w seem to vary from £3 to £7

12. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    Yes crispey they are the same ;), evil bay sadly but never more than £7.00 a pair.

13. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Have a look here they are pretty prompt

14. darkman

Oct 26, 2015
    Very handy ta :)

15. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    #2156 Sprinter, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    I had to change some currency today to pay a man about a dog. traveled down side roads for 30 miles through Turriff and into the back woods, shrouded in mist long forgotten Aberchirder.
    Breathing deeply, and moving with precision, and care, I steeled myself and pushed through Cornhill, not making eye contact with the locals. Gathering myself and by this time anticipating the upcoming exchange, onward and onward I went along burnsides through empty valleys to Portsoy icecream shop for 3 cartons of fudgey- wudgy this should please my comrade.(dog sitter)
    checking over my shoulder for danger, and away ,taking a different route for home, forward to the coast.its a dirty job, so I gave her a good wash before putting her away.

more next time

• Like Like x 3
  16. Grant@Laguna

Grant@Laguna New Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Maidstone
    I didn't do it today but collected a fortnight ago.

Dropped my Scrambler into Bob Farnhams in Wrotham.... WOW! Its like a new bike! It is absolutely incredible! 20bhp increase so now its kicking out 70bhp at the back wheel!

So he skimmed the cylinder head, upped the compression, modified the airbox and then dropped some 790 speedmaster cams in (which i got through Laguna and saved some cash).

If anyone wants a bit more from there 900 then he is definitely the person to see! I cannot recommend him enough, real helpful and friendly too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Going on Dumfries Toy Run with the missus. First time she has pillioned to an event and is soooo giddy !! Just looking out of the window and hoping the rain stays off, or the America will be getting its first wash tonight.:(

Probably wouldn't normally take it out today, but the missus is so excited that she's coming along, it will be worth the washing and drying tonight. To be honest, with a beer in hand, sounds a good way to spend my Saturday night :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. debz

debz New Member

Nov 7, 2015
    worksop
    Came in from work to a petrol smell in the house coming from me bikey had a sniff all round it seems to be from under tank.carnt find anything wet so am still investigating. Just having a fag n think in the garden at mo

19. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Spent the weekend in the man cave due to firkin' weather over the weekend. During a general sort out of assorted 'essential' stuff I found some light gauge steel tubing and the bright idea of making a nice bracket to relocate the front indicators on my Speedmaster came to mind. After a couple of hours of sawing, thumping, drilling and bending, hey presto, nice job, fits a treat, does the job and will look soooo much better than the dumb handle bar mounting. Just waiting for my local chap to do a bit of welding then off up the road for chrome platting.