Featured Waiting For My Next Bike

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Mar 30, 2024.

1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well i now treated or should i be honest and say my Darling said she would treat me to the 400 Street Scrambler as my retirement gift. So i have spoke to Jason at Bulldog and ordered one in either red or black or a combination of both colours. Now on the list and waiting. And again on bulldog great dealer
    Joe

• Like Like x 11
    • Love You Love You x 3
  2. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Can't wait to see photos of when you get it Joe; what an amazing gift!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Good on you Joe, when did you actually retire?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Congratulations to your retirement! :party:Enjoy your time! I hope the bike will come soon;).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Congrats on the bike Joe and welcome to the retirement club lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Congratulation Joe, looking forward to seeing your new bike. Did your dealer give you any date for delivery?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Glenn2926

Glenn2926 Noble Member
    Subscriber

Dec 21, 2021
    Yorkshire
    Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new bike Joe. I did ask for the Scrambler 400 whilst my RP900 was in for a service but they couldn’t do it as I would be keeping the bike overnight and it was needed for test rides. Never mind I will take one out sometime this summer.
    Congratulations on your retirement Joe although if it owt like mine you’re going to be carrying on doing something. I went from being a fireman for 30 years to teaching chainsaw courses. This was meant to be very much part time. Hmm, that hasn’t worked as I thought, near enough full time for the past two years now. I’ll be reducing that this spring though. Still it’s paid for a new bike, two Scotland trips, two French Alps trips, a three week norway trip and so far for this year a trip to Ireland via Scotland and another Alps trip.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Congratulations on your retirement, Joe! :) I’m truly happy for you. :heart: And what a terrific way to celebrate— with the gift of a new motorcycle. I hope it arrives soon and when it does, please share some photos with us here on the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  9. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Fantastic - looks like a great bike, Joe, and hopefully this one will be as keeper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Mmmmm until ........lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @Tigcraft.
    28TH Was the day. Still getting up at five am thinking am I going to work today. But I will get into the swing of it soon. My Son just set me up with a complete sea fishing kit so I am looking forward to getting out there. If I catch some monster fish I will share the pictures with you all. But as my Dad used to say to me ; are all the fishermen liars or do all the all the liars fish. Joe

• Like Like x 4
  12. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @Wessa they said it would be May time but they would push it for me. Not the bike the delivery. Joe

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Glenn2926
    Yes I don't know why they call it retirement. I have been working on friends bikes and the company ask if I would like to be a fill in for holidays and illnesses not replied yet as I feel I have completed enough 12 hour sifts. But your service to the country is way beyond my efforts and I take my hat of to you Joe

• Like Like x 2
  14. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    O'H @Sandi T I will of course post some picture. But just think I can now read all your tours without breaking it into section. As you know I am a very slow reader. Joe

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @learningtofly.
    I think you know me to well But I will try hard now to change my ways. Joe

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @Sprindave.
    My bike will glide past unheard as in my head I want to keep it standard. Joe

• Like Like x 1