This made me laugh

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 23, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DreadySteve

DreadySteve Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
    A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the
    bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to
    realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A
    passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. ..

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow
    dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
    (1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

• Like Like x 2
  2. DreadySteve

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
    How to Give a Cat a Pill

1.Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Tie the little bastard's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy-duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for RSPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

How To Give A Dog A Pill

1. Wrap it in bacon.

2. Toss it in the air.

:D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 7
  3. DreadySteve

Jul 3, 2016
    Bournemouth
    hahha nearly hit the "report button" there Jez.... :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Lets hope she dont fart :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  5. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    075.JPG
    I must sort that spring tension!

(Shetland 2002, Aprilia RST))

• Like Like x 8
  6. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    062.jpg

EGGBOX 360

• Like Like x 5
  11. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Brilliant Jez, You could be on to something there :D:D:D
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Mein fuhrer loves leather ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    downloadfile-6-1 (2).jpg

cut and pasted ( best I can do, should be enough for a conviction)

• Like Like x 4
  14. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Mein furher means my leader , and to be fair if he wasnt in front he would be off on a BMW rally or playing golf or doing espionage or wetting his twat suit so best we have him where we can keep a close eye on him .;):D:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  16. om15

om15 Active Member

Sep 5, 2016
    dorset
    I was told an amazing fact today, it is not common knowledge, but one in four women are receiving medication for psychotic disorders.

This sobering thought prompts the realisation that three quarters of them are remaining untreated.

• Like Like x 7
  17. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    My girlfriend broke up with me the other day because she said I'm addicted to pasta. At the moment I'm feeling cannelloni.:oops::D:D

18. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    A woman goes into Harrods to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday.

She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.

The Harrods salesman is standing there, wearing dark glasses.

She says, "Excuse me. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but, if you'll drop it on the

... counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-lb.Test line. It's a good all around combination, and it's on sale this week for £44."

She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"

As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor."Oh, that sounds like a Visa card," he says. As the lady bends down to pick up the card, she accidentally farts.

At first she is really embarrassed but then realises there is no way the salesman will know it was her who vented to the atmosphere.

The man rings up the sale and says, "That will be £58.50 please."

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for £44. How did you get to £58.50?"

He replies, "Yes Madam, the rod and reel are £44, but the Duck Caller is £11 and the Fish Bait is £3.50."

• Like Like x 4
  19. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Palestine, a country where people are named Mohammed, Abdul, Mounir, Aziz, Ahmed, Farid, Omar, Youssouf, Mouloud, etc.

And yet he managed to find 12 friends called John, Peter, Paul, Phillip, Mark, Thomas, Luke, Matthew, Andrew and Simon . . .. who all drank plenty of wine.

Now that's what I call a miracle!

• Like Like x 4
  20. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Harry starts his new job at the zoo and he is given three tasks, the first is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds.
    Harry starts on this when suddenly a bloody great fish leaps out and bites him.
    Harry is not going to let a fish have a go so he beats the offending fish to death.
    Upon doing so he realises that his boss is not going to be best pleased, so Harry tries to think of a way to hide the dead fish.

He hits on the brilliant idea of giving the fish to the lions as lions will eat anything, so Harry feeds the fish to the lions.

Harry then moves on to his second job, which is to clearout the monkey house.
    Harry gets stuck in and a couple of chimps start throwing shit at him.
    Harry is not amused and bashes the chimps with his spade, killing them instantly.
    Harry is shitting himself, so what does he do? he feeds the chimps to the lions, because lions eat anything.

Anyway, Harry moves on to his last job, which is to collect honey from some South American bees.
    Harry starts on this and gets attacked by the bees, as you can guess Harry mashes the swarm of bees.
    By this point he is not too worried about the death of bees as he knows what to do, you guessed it, feed them to the lions, because lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo, it wanders up to another lion and asks 'what's the food like here?'
    The other lion responds, "Absolutely brilliant, today I had fish and chimps with mushy bees!"

• Like Like x 3