This made me laugh

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 23, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    FB_IMG_1468870851337.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    It was the Geography teacher who was the board rubber king at my time at school. He'd be at the blackboard doing something with his back to the class while a pupil was mucking about, turn round like a coiled spring and 'take them out' like a sniper.

• Like Like x 2
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    The demise of chalk! RIP blackboard rubber! Am I allowed to say that?

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
  5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Madman Houch our French teacher was a marksman in the French Leigion I guess , she was real good

• Like Like x 1
  6. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    It was the only way he could get layed

7. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Two builders (Phil and Eric) are seated either side of a table in a rough pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stool at the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit.
    Phil: - I reckon he's an accountant.
    Eric: - No way - he's a stockbroker.
    Phil: - He ain't no stockbroker! A stockbroker wouldn't come in here!
    The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Phil and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal. Curiosity and the several beers get the better of the builder.
    Phil: - 'Scuse me.. no offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living?
    Suit: - No offence taken! I'm a Logical Scientist by profession.
    Phil: - Oh! What's that then?
    Suit: - I'll try to explain by example... Do you have a goldfish at home?
    Phil: - Er... mmm . well yeah, I do as it happens! Phil: - Er... mmm . well yeah, I do as it happens!
    Suit: - Well, it's logical to follow that you keep it in a bowl or in a
    pond. Which is it?
    Phil: - It's in a pond!
    Suit: - Well then it's reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden then?
    Phil: - As it happens, yes I have got a big garden!
    Suit: - Well then it's logical to assume that in this town if you have a large garden then you have a large house?
    Phil: - As it happens I've got a five-bedroom house...built it myself!
    Suit: - Well given that you've built a five-bedroom house it is logical to assume that you haven't built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married?
    Phil: - Yes I am married, I live with my wife and three children.
    Suit: - Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis?
    Phil:- Yep! Four nights a week!
    Suit: - Well then it is logical to suggest that you do not masturbate very often?
    Phil: - Me? Never.Suit: - Well there you are! That's logical science at work!
    Phil: - How's that then?
    Suit: - Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I've told you about your sex life!
    Phil: - I see! That's pretty impressive...thanks mate!
    Both leave the toilet and Phil returns to his mate.
    Eric: - I see the suit was in there. Did you ask him what he does?
    Phil: - Yep! He's a logical scientist!
    Eric: - What's that then?
    Phil: - I'll try and explain. Do you have a goldfish?
    Eric: - Nope.
    Phil: - Well then, you're a wanker.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Three Drunks in a pub Talking about creation and God. One says to the other two, God must have been an Architect , The way he thought of everything on this earth down to the finest detail., Even us. What do you mean says his friend. Well our bodies are designed for purpose. only an Architect could have designed a Fanny, all them lines and curves and all its uses pure perfection. Your Wrong says his mate. He was a plumber. There's more water on earth than land and a Fanny has all them tubes and pipes, He has to be a Plumber. The third man sighed your both Wrong, God worked for the Council. His two friends looked at each other and shrugged. Well Mick you have us there, How on earth did you come up with that. Mick says well its obvious. Only the council would build something as nice as a Fanny and put it next to a shit hole.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Happy days. I dimly remember ballistic board dusters hitting the back wall of the class room. I also remember ballistic cricket balls hurtling towards anyone who had their hands in their pockets during sports periods, and the bar steward who launched said homing missile played for a local cricket team and had a 99% strike rate too.:D

10. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Dan was a single guy living at home with his father, and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like an ordinary guy," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card.
    Three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

• Like Like x 5
  11. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Is that chapter 1?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Gentlemen and Ladies of this most esteemed forum I crave your indulgence and forgiveness.:(

I will soon be straying from the light and righteous path of Triumph as I am soon to be the extremely proud owner of a 1960's Norton Dominator.:D

As an act of penance and as a way to dig myself out of the brown smelly stuff I will of course post the details and photos on the appropriate forum page for some or all to drool uncontrollable over.

Please be gentle as this was a too good to miss, one off chance to own a REAL motorcycle and I am but a mere weak willed mortal. Mrs Al has agreed to the above as a way of keeping me where she can find me, e.g. in the garage. I might even have to change my name to Wesley Peggdon, (for those who remember Last of the Summer Wine):)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!"

Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut."
    Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's Mom asked, "Really small, was it?"

Sally replied, "No... Salty."

Mom fainted.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  17. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  18. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    The Farmers Son.......................
    The farmer and his wife had worked hard, scrimped and saved to send their son to college.
    As soon as he had enrolled, he started to grow a beard.
    Next he grew a large moustache and sideburns.
    Being pleased with his new facial adornment, he had his picture taken and sent it off to his parents.
    On the back of the photo he scrawled "How do you like it? Don't I look like a count?"
    Shortly after, the son received this terse note:
    "You idiot, it cost us a fortune to send you to college, and you can't even spell..

• Like Like x 4
  19. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    FB_IMG_1463701621783.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  20. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015