Street triple bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Jimmy Macallan, Aug 11, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MikeyDaytona

MikeyDaytona Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Suffolk
    Bit extreme there Jimmy. I was looking for a black rad guard, yours isn't.

I'm interested in your exhaust on a genuine basis hence why I asked for your price but you get your panties in a twist.

And as for 'do your homework' I'm not sure if you're fully aware so I'll help you out... last I checked this was an owners forum where people share experiences, ideas, advice, etc. There are new members on here everyday looking for helpful answers including myself...I'm still a 'noob'. I don't think my question about your exhaust was too difficult to answer but I do apologise if it was.

2. Jimmy Macallan

Jimmy Macallan New Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Cheshire
    Point taken fella, now then I've mentioned rad cover came off a 15 plate rx, so you could assume so did the exhaust , it includes link pipe to replace single sided can, hope this clears things up sorry

3. MikeyDaytona

MikeyDaytona Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Suffolk
    No worries, let me get a definitive answer from on here and google to make sure it will definitely fit, if it will then I'll have it. Genuinely. Just want to be 100% sure as I dont know alot about the street triples but it seems 2013+ models have subtle changes over the 2012 model

4. Jimmy Macallan

Aug 11, 2015
    Cheshire

5. MikeyDaytona

MikeyDaytona Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Suffolk
    There's always new homework, things are always changing!! I cant find much info on the net so hopefully someone on here can shed some light. Not sure if I can use the framework to bolt the exhaust to or whether I need a certain bracket... i'll keep you posted. Can I ask what you're wanting for it?

6. Jimmy Macallan

Aug 11, 2015
    Cheshire
    Hi there sorry for late reply, listen I've had a look at some pics of 2012 model and don't think it would fit to be honest,

7. MikeyDaytona

MikeyDaytona Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Suffolk
    Likewise, did as much reading as I could and I don't think the downpipes are the same size. Bit gutted to be honest as the youtube videos sound awesome but at least I know what exhaust to buy.. good luck with the sale :)

8. Jimmy Macallan

Aug 11, 2015
    Cheshire
    Cheers fella, sorry for gettin me panties in a twist, made me chuckle that

• Like Like x 1
  9. Leegrimo

Leegrimo Active Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Manchester
    What price are you looking for the corse ? Also I no what they look like but would need to see pictures