Featured Old Choppers In Old Bisbee: The Prowl Chopper & Vintage Motorcycle Show

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Sandi T, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @joe mc donald

Hi, Joe! I'm so glad to know you're feeling much better and that I help cheer you up a bit. I have heard of Banksy but don't know too much about him. I really enjoy public art, especially murals. There are quite a few in Tucson and southern Arizona in general. Bisbee always has some fun ones!

I'll let Steve know you approve of his mustache. He had one for years when he was younger and just recently decided he wanted to go back to that. It took me a bit to get used to it but now I like it. :)

I'll have to check out the Northwest 200 in Northern Ireland in addition to @Pegscraper's recommendation of the Manx Grand Prix. Both events sound like fun! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Thank you @Sandi T, really appreciated the dialogue and pix. As a fellow people watcher, I spent much time looking through the scenes. The lady rider had amazing thighs, as you could see the muscles around her knees:imp: through the jean cuts :party::cool:
    What a coincidence to book on the right weekend :sun::kissing_heart:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Glad you enjoyed the thread, @Dartplayer. Yes, the people watching was (and usually is!) nearly as interesting and as much fun as the bike watching. I have to say, though, that my powers of observation were not nearly as keen as yours about that lady rider. Hmmm, I wonder why that is?! ;):joy: Yes, Steve and I were so happy that we just happened to book our overnighter ride on the same weekend as The Prowl. We'll try to go again next year but will be on the lookout for the date of the event when it's announced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Superb thread and photos as always, @Sandi T! Are you back to your physical best now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @learningtofly
    Good to "hear" from you, Tony! I'm feeling pretty good...especially for someone of my "delicate" age. ;):joy::joy::joy: The big question is how is YOUR health?! I'm hope things are improving for you and that you're able to do some--or all--of the things you love, especially ride!

Glad you enjoyed The Prowl thread. It was a blast and we're already looking forward to going to Bisbee again next year for the event. And bringing along some of our best riding buds this time around.

• Like Like x 2
  6. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    Doing okay thanks, all things considered, Sandi. Great to have been out on the bike again for sure!

• Like Like x 2