I would like members opinion with or without

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by PETER CLARKE, Nov 29, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    I must say Peter, SWMBO also gets irritated with me when I fiddle with me bits in the corner of the living room, especially when we have guests round. Wimin, eh? Anyway, her vote goes to naked, i.e. no belly pan on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    she says if taking off the belly pan is the same as a tummy-tuck then go for it! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. PETER CLARKE

PETER CLARKE Senior Member

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    don't ask her about the pipes

4. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    naked is the way forward for me

5. mikep

mikep New Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Bradford, West Yorkshire
    Hi, would prefer no belly pan plus remove the air intakes and fabricate some diamond mesh over the holes in the frame, that should look fine. Best of luck.

6. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Thanks for advice about mesh i will give it a go to see what it looks like one day, its funny that I do not have a problem with them but members on here have a big issue with them :(

7. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Thanx half ton good info and advice from you air intake pipes will remain on that's final.

8. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    My wife hasnt been on the back of my bike since 1979 (Suzuki GS 750e) so its no good asking her.......IMO though, better without for sure, including the intakes...sorry, well you asked;)

9. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    You don't really want the wife on the back be honest, thanks for your opinion on belly pan, I did not want opinions about air intakes but some members have picked up on them from my pictures as a after thought others have posted telling me that they should not be removed as they are specially tuned for this model this is correct as these were improved upon from TT600 to get better mid range performance.:D

10. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Thank you to everyone with opinions made about belly pan with or without to make my mind up as sometimes I just cannot decide, I will let this run till Sunday 6th December then I will let you know if it is on or off, thanks again.

11. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Thank you, my mind made up winning vote was WITHOUT belly pan and air intake pipes stay.

• Like Like x 1