Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old phart phred, Mar 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Just had our food delivery from Morrisons (ordered before the situation got as serious as it now is) - who would believe that you would get more excited over this than the booze! :D

br.jpg

As we knew when the delivery was due and the name of the driver, the other half put a note on the door for him (I didn't know this). She drew a big heart and put "Thank you Paul for all that you are doing and working so hard to look after us" . The poor bloke was almost in tears! :cool:

• Like Like x 14
  2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Go on Steve, treat yaself to a big poo & a posh wipe, no more dock leaves for a while! :eek::scream:o_O

• Funny Funny x 8
  3. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

Yes, all mobile phone company's have been instructed by the Government to send that message, it was on the BBC news.

4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    She won't let me use it mate! :joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. David Cooper

Subscriber

Just confirmation Jez.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Steve, you’re making a grown woman cry, with envy. :sob::sob:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. BonnieCat

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    So while you lot were ordering bog roll Waspy and I were out having fun.
    This was taken this morning in Enkhuizen
    6F298565-823D-4BDB-B0AE-D350ED6470F5.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  8. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    #449 Wire-Wheels, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    When I hear that expression, it degrades my view of the person speaking. Makes me think "ignorant, narrow minded" Just being honest. ...J.D.

10. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I've been a bit "off" lately, @Wessa. I'm not even sure what post I disagreed with. I'm usually so agreeable. ;)Could you refresh my memory please? :)

11. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Just disagree with anything @Wessa posts, it saves time reading them first :cool:

• Funny Funny x 8
  12. BonnieCat

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. David Cooper

Subscriber

Just to clarify, this "One form of outdoors exercise per day" isn't compulsory is it?

• Funny Funny x 7
  14. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Just read about this and it’s absolutely tragic, when I told my wife she was almost in tears out of pity and I must admit I did well up for a time!

local burglars are proceeding to sue the government for instigating a total lock down, their legal representative was quoted to say that it was an outrage, confining the public to their houses has deprived my clients of all income for the unseeable future.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. OsteKuste

OsteKuste Intergalactic Warlord
    Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    My two cents, I work at large retail hardware store in the US I can’t say by name...
    We have been named as an essential retailer allegedly because if people have emergencies at home and need repairs to keep going we are there to help them do so. We would of course have water heaters, plumbing and other supplies to keep the household going through these times. Almost all other businesses are closed and it looks like a ghost town.
    Schools have been closed and will be for the foreseeable future. The thing that pisses me off is that now every female is dragging her kids into the store to shop for projects to entertain themselves during this vacation, excuse me. I meant lockdown (right). Also every other w@nker is in here shopping because we are the only thing open, walking right up in my face to ask questions about crap they don’t need right now. All these @ssholes need to go the feck home! If I could I would and I sure as hell wouldn’t be going out unless I had to! I’m stuck at work if I want to have a job after this is over, and all these selfish tw@ts are about too much.
    So, when I do have time off I will be going out on my bike by myself. If I have to deal with this it will be the only thing to keep me sane! As far as anyone looking down their nose at me when I do, to hell with ‘em. I’m screwed anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    FFS - We are now on a 30 day lock down (vacation for government and public employees, as everybody else is somehow essential). The infection rate has just doubled in a week to 0.00008 PERCENT of the population, or 1 per 125,000 people.

17. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Seems to be working then

• Like Like x 2
  18. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Wor lass started working from home today :)
    I’m in the garage with CERBERUS :cool:
    Go in to make myself a coffee and there she is all set up with her computer and keyboard at the kitchen table :)
    :rolleyes:Hmmm...wonder if she’s up for a office romance :kissing_heart:
    So approaching from behind while the kettle boils :rolleyes:
    Hee hee :imp:......FECK OFF YA DIRTY BASTID :mad::sob::sob:.....ah well back to the garage with my cuppa :weary_face:
    She can make her own coffee :mad:

• Funny Funny x 19
  19. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    I knew it wouldnt be long before she joined you at home:D, I can imagine how worried she was with you at home left to your own devises:eek:, kitchen table used as a work bench her supply of cleaning cloths raided:mad:, you using electrical equipment unsupervised, Christ she must have been terrified, poor woman :heart:

• Funny Funny x 6
  20. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    Doesn't start until tonight at midnight