Blister on my tyre

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by jonesy, Sep 27, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Taff Salmon

Taff Salmon Active Member

Aug 22, 2016
    no
    That's my next move. I've had 3 pairs of SC's and no problem except they wear a bit quick but I want something with better wear and a bit more tread for the wet weather so after a lot of agonising I'm gonna try the Rossi corsas next.Taff

• Like Like x 1
  2. Taff Salmon

Aug 22, 2016
    no
    Ps I did not write Rossi I rote Rosso. It's the big bro plastic brain intervening again cos it thinks it's smarter than I and I don't know wot I rote proper like innit but it isna smarter than me eh!

• Like Like x 2
  3. jonesy

jonesy Active Member

Mar 26, 2016
    worcestershire
    Going to try and get some fitted this Saturday hopefully tell you my thoughts Sunday if all goes to plan

• Like Like x 1
  4. topbanana0

topbanana0 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2016
    South Wales
    First off, congratulations getting 2500 miles out of a supercorsa, mine was going after 1200. Managed to squeeze 1800 out of them.
    I wouldn't go another mile on that tyre, as someone has said, looks like separation.

5. Taff Salmon

Aug 22, 2016
    no
    Tidy. I'd appreciate yer experiencein the wet

6. Taff Salmon

Aug 22, 2016
    no
    Agreed
    Definitely I would not ride on that tyre. Dunno what's happened to it but its in the bin. Don't use it.
    I've had my SPD3R for 2 yrs 8k miles and done 3 x pairs of SC's. I love em but they wear too quick. They're track tyres. And although I have no complaints in the wet the near slick tread looks too lean for rain so I'm trying the Rosso Corsas next because they have more tread and they are supposed to last a bit longer?
    Taff

7. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    I've seen bigger versions of that bubble in the sidewall of HGV tyres. Instant GV9 (stop there and don't move until it's replaced) if spotted by vehicle inspectors.
    Don't use it! If it blows it will blow immediately and without warning. :eek:

8. jonesy

jonesy Active Member

Mar 26, 2016
    worcestershire
    Booked in for new tyres Saturday morning 5 miles away so will take it steady.

9. jonesy

jonesy Active Member

Mar 26, 2016
    worcestershire
    Do I get a medal ? lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    SORRY NO - YOU DO HOWEVER GET A BLISTER :p:p

• Like Like x 3