Another Exhaust Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by jyaeger, Aug 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MrTriple

MrTriple One Cylinder Short

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
    I'll third it too - looked long and hard at switching to the S1, but will be keeping my Arrows. I just wish I hadn't paid £1000 back in April 2016...the current discounted prices are ridiculously cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jyaeger

jyaeger Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Seattle, US
    That is quite the deal. Does anyone know if they ship to the states? Here in the states they still run for $1200+ which is roughly 1000GBP at the current rate and would happily pay less than half and wait an extra week to get those at that price...Hell I would would even consider the arrow low boy for that price...if you're lucky you can get it for $1500 USD here...

3. jyaeger

Aug 28, 2017
    Seattle, US
    UPDATE: They do not ship to the US so I'm back to square one :/

4. Bomber

Bomber Member

Aug 4, 2017
    London
    Not sure how much you are likely to get charged by us customs, but I have previously got friends in a different country to purchase an item then post it to me.

5. jyaeger

Aug 28, 2017
    Seattle, US
    Not sure either. I just bought an evotech tail tidy and I didn't get charged anything by customs to my knowledge but I also haven't received it yet. Any of you willing to get it and send it stateside? Haha

6. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    If you know someone here get them to buy it and post it over.
    One point to be wary of is what customs on your side would charge for importing it.
    Might be a customs charge calculator on the US customs page.