2nd Bike

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb57, Oct 27, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. om15

om15 Active Member

Sep 5, 2016
    dorset
    Just added a third bike to the fleet, I have a BSA C15 and a Street Twin, wanted something in between and bought a 2014 Bullet 500 Classic EFi, always steered clear of Enfields due to reliability reputation, but this bike is really good fun, good old thumper for the back lanes.

IMG_2260.JPG

Retiring in a couple of weeks, one of the companies that I contract for gave me a £500 Triumph token, renewed all my worn out kit, new boots, open face helmet for the Bullet and a Triumph watch, here they are being admired

IMG_2232.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. om15

om15 Active Member

Sep 5, 2016
    dorset
    Thanks half ton, I went over the bike when I bought it (private sale) and tightened up everything that needed it, riding a BSA also gives me plenty of DIY, I will pull the chain and have a look, thanks for the tip.
    The 500 single is great, it has electric start, but also easy to kick start - I used to have a Yam XT500 which could be quite hard work to start.
    Recommend this bike for a rural ride through the lanes, absolutely great fun, however did a 50 mile run on the Street Twin this morning, equally enjoyable.

3. om15

om15 Active Member

Sep 5, 2016
    dorset
    Thanks half ton, I went over the bike when I bought it (private sale) and tightened up everything that needed it, riding a BSA also gives me plenty of DIY, I will pull the chain and have a look, thanks for the tip.
    The 500 single is great, it has electric start, but also easy to kick start - I used to have a Yam XT500 which could be quite hard work to start.
    Recommend this bike for a rural ride through the lanes, absolutely great fun, however did a 50 mile run on the Street Twin this morning, equally enjoyable.

DD ha ha

• Like Like x 2