Featured Sorry Been Absent For A While

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Aug 11, 2023.

1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sorry not been paying much attention to the bikes or forum. Tatty weather so Tracy and i have redecorated almost half of the house. But this weekend i hope to get out there for a spin. Probably just the H Café but its a spin.

• Like Like x 12
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Hi @joe mc donald glad to hear you've been making good use of your time and got some of the decorating out of the way. I had a flood last year resulting in seven rooms needing redecorating so I can fully sympathise with you.
    Now that's resolved, more time can be justified spent out and about so enjoy the back end of the summer.
    Any other ideas for ride outs planned?

• Like Like x 2
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Eldon
    Boy i really do feel your pain. Me i hate all that decorating stuff. But keeps Tracy happy and really she does more than me so it goes quicker. Probably heading to Infinity at Dorchester tomorrow to look at new trousers and get the feel for the Honda yourself any plans.
    Joe

• Like Like x 3
  4. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    #4 Eldon, Aug 12, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
    I've really got into this Street Twin 900 and enjoying the new TEC cam I've installed.
    Slugging it on country lanes then rev it when an overtake opportunity arrives.
    I was expecting the brakes to be shocking, especially in comparison to my 765 rs, but in actual fact it's a bonus for the wife on the back pillion. Apparently the 765 pulls her arm out when I brake so hard yet she doesn't have that issue on the 900!!!
    I wonder why :joy:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Hi Joe good to hear from you again and glad you are getting back out riding again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Iceman
    wasn't left just very lazy. But thanks mate. You are all a great bunch.
    Joe

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    As are YOU, Joe!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. jackyma09

jackyma09 Member

Aug 10, 2023
    New York, USA
    No worries, life gets busy sometimes. It sounds like you and Tracy have been productive with redecorating. That's great! Hopefully, the weather clears up soon so you can enjoy a spin on your bike. Even if it's just a trip to the H Café, it's always nice to get out and feel the wind on your face. Have a fantastic ride and enjoy the moment.

• Agree Agree x 1