Featured 2004 T100 Vandalised/stolen/recovered Rebuild Project

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by AnotherHonda, Jul 2, 2023.

1. AnotherHonda

AnotherHonda Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2022
    England
    Picked up a Vandalised/Stolen Recovered T100 last year.
    Screenshot_20230702-141935.png Screenshot_20230702-141955.png Screenshot_20230702-142010.png
    The headlight and brackets, some of the wiring, ignition switch and rear left foot peg were pretty much destroyed.

The front mudguard, and tank were dented.

It also had a altered numberplate from a 125 which I thought Essex Police would have removed but left it on...
    Screenshot_20230702-142020.png

How the bike looks now...
    Screenshot_20230702-142804.png

I replaced the headlight with a CB600F4 Hornet dual H11 headlight with Philips Ultinon Pro 9100 LEDs, Emgo style black 41mm headlight brackets, Wolf77 mini indicators, picked up a set of used race Yellow side covers and cam cover, found a new old stock race yellow tank cover and fitted used Heritage tank badges. I fitted a used Motone ignition switch relocation bracket and used a Thunderbird 1600 ignition switch, picked up a cheap Down and Out customs front mudguard, Evotech reg rec guard, CB1000r left front three pot caliper, an unbranded "Arrow style" 2-1 exhaust, TTP stage 2 pod filter/airbox delete and I just bought a lightly used Maverick comfort seat to replace the slightly rough Triumph comfort seat.

My mate gave me an Evotech oilcooler/sumpguard, Fehling Givi Monokey rear rack, a sidestand and a set of rear pegs from his written off T100.

I rewired the bike with a used Motogadget M.unit blue and a used Motoscope light and Motosign I had for another project that I decide to sell stock as I don't like the riding position of that bike (NTV650p). I bought a Daytona three wire speed sensor that replaces the speedo cable and fitted a S1000RR MOSFET Reg/Rec relocated under the TTP battery box. I fitted watercooled T120 left switchgear to add the headlight flash button and the i button to scroll through the Motoscope dash screens and internally wired the Highway Hawk XLX handlebars that came with the bike. I also added T120 mirrors

I have a set of CBR600F3 Showa cartridge forks to fit the cartridges to the Triumph KYB lowers and ZRX1100 KYB rear shocks that just need a new plastic adjuster.

Just looking for some engine bars and need to make some/modify some Givi Monokey pannier racks so I can fit my Kappa K-Venture panniers.
    by

• Like Like x 13
  2. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Congratulations to your bike! I am deeply impressed about your technical skills.
    Enjoy your "modded" bike! ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Wow, what a wonderful and amazing transformation, @AnotherHonda! I'm sure that little bike is glad to be parked at your house these days. Thanks for sharing the photos. :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Woodtickgreg

Woodtickgreg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2022
    Eastpointe, Michigan
    Man thats a great looking bike!

• Agree Agree x 3