Featured Total Triumph (taunton) - Spare Part Order

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by CJExpat, Sep 11, 2024.

1. CJExpat

CJExpat Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Reading, UK
    Quick shout out to Total Triumph in Taunton for (a) picking up the phone on a Saturday after two other parts providers had failed to do so despite advertising Saturday opening hours (b) taking me through a careful check of the part I wanted to ensure I got the right one (c) ordering and dispatching very quickly (3 working days to my door) (d) using a reputable courier (DPD) rather than Evri or one of the other hopeless ones.

Great 'genuine part' service at a good price.

• Like Like x 6
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @CJExpat Good to know. Thanks for sharing

3. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    You are lucky they have a bad reputation, especially on sales and customer care.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kinjane

Kinjane Active Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Bristol, Land of Enger
    I’ve bought three new Triumphs from them and had no problems whatsoever.
    However I last went there for a full service almost 3yrs ago so maybe it’s a recent thing

5. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    It's not a recent thing at all, there is plenty of older posts on the very subject of Total Triumph, ripping people off with second hand substandard machines, even Triumph UK had an input at one time. If people are happy with Total Triumph then all the best to them. Check out the owner Neil Mossman on companies house, re his history of companies and resignations of many key staff.

6. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    As a local and (former) customer of TOTAL Triumph (I got to calling them "Total T*$$ers) I can confirm - from first hand experience - that they certainly HAD a very well deserved and very bad reputation - much of it, I believe, down to the owner, Mr. MOSSMAN.

I now avoid - as far as is practical and necessary - providing them with my patronage and I know that I wasn't alone in that approach. Fair comment - if they've changed and you're happy, then amen and good luck to you both. If they have something I want and they are the ONLY source of it (for some reason they managed to garner a lot of T300 parts and if they're the only supplier then needs must when the Devil drives!) I will reluctantly compromise my principles and go there but it will be on a 'needs must' basis.

While Fowlers are still around they'd be my first choice 'locally'!