Tiger Sport Tiger 1050 Sport Dresser Bars

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Granite, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Granite

Granite New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Aberdeen Scotland
    Has anyone fitted the accessory Dresser bars for 2017 ish Tiger sport? During lockdown and due to boredom, I inadvertently on purpose bought them whilst buying service parts.
    Downloaded the fitting instructions just out of interest and get torque values for the bolts. Fast forward a week. Instructions said to fit the L/H side first (who am I to argue?). L/H bar doesn’t line up with much at all. But the R/H bar looks perfect. Little point in fitting half the kit So I’ve given up for now.
    Has anyone else had issues with this? I’ve phoned Lings/World of Triumph but due to lockdown they are on a skeletal staff. Could be long enough before they get back in touch.

CC4A93C3-6D05-4EE6-B696-D6F38DF79ED9.jpeg

2. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    It is tempting to conclude you have been sent a pair of ‘odd socks’.

Torque values are important to avoid stressing the frame unevenly and setting up vibration issues.

3. Granite

Granite New Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Aberdeen Scotland
    World of Triumph, bit of a nightmare to deal with. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt with this lockdown carry on.
    New dresser bars arrived and fitted.
    Got an odd panel gap after having the tank off but other than that I’m happy enough with what I have again. Can’t wait to get it out for a few miles now.

• Like Like x 1