The Virus

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kenbro, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    A7E6EF03-FA88-46F5-A2D7-6581AA1AD7EC.png F53D0EC4-85AC-4734-AD29-265F4D96EDBD.png From today’s news.
    They’ll be wanting to ban m/bikes soon! :scream:
    Ken.
    PS.

2. Old dumb arse

Old dumb arse Noble Member

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    But not churches who are still packing them in every Sunday like maskless sardines, oh no, their God is looking out for them. Good Christian (other) hypocrisy. Sure they want to ban science. Yes I attend church with mask and set at the back with the other heathens to hear some good general values for society, the hypocrites just provide comic relief. ODA born again atheist.

• Like Like x 6
  3. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    The lefty media don't like the bikers now, as a lot of them have come out in support of President Trump.

Sturgis was only a week long event, and like I said in another thread, no mention in the MSM accusing all the marxist commies of being "super spreaders" for partaking in rioting and protests almost continually for a couple of months now :rolleyes:

https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/no-shit-sherlock.26058/#post-472032

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  4. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    Senseless and childish name calling aside, that is not true in most states. Churches are more limited than restaurants and other venues. Christians do not want to ban science as it supports our beliefs -which I will not debate on this forum. JtC born again Christian.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    So how are the right leaning media reporting the event? The truth should lie somewhere inbetween the opposing views, balanced on top of reliable data that's not selectively represented.

6. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

I'm a Christian but I have no problem with science. In my philosophy God created and owns this world so, if scientific theories can be proven then they show that God did a good job with His creation and he is a very good engineer not a magician (This universe is the most fabulous and wacky construct and beats anything that any puny human mind could dream up for sheer craziness). Whether He will stop you catching a virus or even expects you to need to attend and be led to doing the right thing by an organised religious system is up to every single person who believes in God to decide. I will say though that if someone believes their God will allow them to survive the virus (not neccessarily avoid catching it) then that is a matter of the strength of their faith and deserves neither condemnation nor disapproval. Is a religious person believing that their God would protect them hypocritical? I would have thought that them not having faith in their God's protection would be the hypocrisy like the Pope (leader of an entire branch of Christianity) shying away from people kissing his Ring for fear that his God won't protect him from infection.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    Do you do stand up (or waddle?), Duck? If not, you should consider it.:p

• Funny Funny x 8
  8. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    Indian Runner Ducks stand up.
    Ken.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Rejected Eminem lyrics.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    The Pope and all his associates are the biggest bunch of hypocritical sods on this planet

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Each to their on I say.....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MARKYMARKTHREE

MARKYMARKTHREE Senior Member

Feb 11, 2020
    SOMERSET
    "Sods" is far to gentle, i would say "buggers".

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    I think...Sods is an abbreviation for another word. :scream:
    Ken.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1