The Good the Bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Havit, May 31, 2016.

1. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    #1 Havit, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Im staring this thread to praise or shame experiances with sales, parts or work you have had done on your bike.
    I was hoping to start on a good note but unfortunately its not the case.
    Back on the 15th of April i brought the chrome cover that goes between my clocks to be rechromed as its hard to find anywhere in Ireland to get it done . i drove from Essex to kent to drop off the part to Ashford Chroming and was told it would be ready withing a few weeks. After a few weeks went by i phoned them and i was told it will be sent out the next week. Still not sign of it so i phoned again. They apologiesed and say they will priorities it and i will have it within a few days. Today i phone them and they come on all cheerful only then to tell me that they disintegrated it by mistake and said they hoped they could save it so they were biding for time to try and fix it but they cant. Why they couldnt tell me in the first place i dont know. I would have preferred to have been informed from the start than being told its on the way soon. The thing is they dont make them anymore hence why i thought i would get it rechromed. They have said the will get a replacment or they will make one. God knows how long i will have wait. Im hoping they resolve this quickly in order to redeem themself but im not holding my breath:(:(

2. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Bloody hell Wayne that is bad.
    Name and shame! :(

• Like Like x 1