T100 2015 Gets Power But Instrument Cluster And Fuel Pump Not Working

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Chadwayne Brako, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Chadwayne Brako

Chadwayne Brako New Member

Dec 23, 2023
    India
    Hi guys and thanks for any help in advance, I have a t100 2015 efi my bike was not being used for 3 months coz I had to come back home for a family issue, not when turned on the headlight gets power, the horn works, the turn signal work, but the instrument cluster and fuel pump won’t turn on.

I have charged the battery, checked all the fues, checked the ignition wiring for power, and the kill switch for power all good, but I still can’t figure out why the dash and fuel pump won’t turn on, and as a result of this I can’t even turn the bike on to take it to the dealer ship to scan it

2. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    If it ran OK before being put away I would say the battery has failed to hold charge. Try another battery on it or jump off a car battery before you start tearing it down

3. alfie

alfie Getting older but still going for it
    Subscriber

Jan 27, 2018
    Bath, Zumerset
    Do you have an alarm fitted?

4. Chadwayne Brako

Dec 23, 2023
    India
    Nope no alarm

5. Chadwayne Brako

Dec 23, 2023
    India
    Hey, so I’ve even tried it with the battery fully charged and hooked up to the charger, the bike has power it’s just not getting to the instrument cluster and fuel pump

6. RickM46

RickM46 Active Member

Oct 12, 2023
    US
    Have you traced backward from the instrument cluster along the frame?

7. Christian Zaharic

Christian Zaharic New Member

Jan 21, 2024
    Brazil
    I had a similar issue with my T100 2015, where the main wiring became brittle over time and damaged some of the wires.