Staffordshire Triumph Stoke on Trent

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by BruLan, Jul 15, 2016.

1. BruLan

BruLan Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Rangemore Staffordshire
    Rang up today to enquire about a Service kit for a 2009 Bonnie.
    Spoke to the most helpful and friendly parts advisor on the face of the Earth.
    Told me what was needed, took my name and promised to put them to one side.
    I rocked up 2 hours later, parts ready, cheaper than on eBay, bit of Banter and job done.
    Had a wander round , lovely well appointed showroom all the Staff very, friendly, highly recommended,
    Unlike Triumph Nottingham who seemed too busy to speak to me, which will soon well be their loss as I can see a new Explorer arriving in the near future !

• Like Like x 2
  2. BruLan

BruLan Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Rangemore Staffordshire
    In all honesty its the best Bike shop I've ever been in - no exaggeration

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tim Jones

Tim Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Eccleshall, Staffs
    They are my local dealer and are second to none, 2 explorers from there and my Thruxton also gets looked after by them.

Have a long list of friends who all buy there Triumphs from Staffs.

Teejay

• Like Like x 1
  4. Klunk

Klunk Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Crewe
    Staffs Triumph are brill, fitted my parts and rang me to ask sensible questions rather than merely proceeding. I completed a triumph survey and said my only negative was that I wanted a double seat for the Thruxton and have been told there's a 3 month waiting list. 3 days later Staffs Triumph call me and say seen the comment and don't worry they will sort it, that was yesterday - I am collecting the seat tomorrow. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  5. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    My wife and I called into this dealer - what can I say but SUPERB. The staff are really helpful - think I was offered 3 hot drinks during the visit. Bikes displayed really well and the sculptures ie tables made from bike parts that look like aliens are brilliant. Far cry from the North Wales dealership, keep up the great work and welcoming customer service.

6. BruLan

BruLan Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Rangemore Staffordshire
    #6 BruLan, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Hmmm,
    Liked them so much, went to Trade my Bonnie for a Sprint.
    And I'm afraid bought a Honda VFR800 VTEC

7. Modalconfusion

Modalconfusion Active Member

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    When Wolverhampton went tits up they took on the servicing of my new street triple. I found them excellent and only too happy to help out. I had a hugger and the headlight fly screen fitted and forgot to take home the surplus original bit, within a couple of days they had boxed and sent them to my home address. Paddy provided me with excellent service, I have just ordered my new Speed Triple R from them. 5 stars from me for sure.

• Like Like x 1