ssup

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mattson, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Mattson

Mattson Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Just wanting to know what's the normal moderation time here, posted a lenghty intro a full 24h ago but it's not coming through. Hoping someone would notice this one...

2. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    #2 P19DJG, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    Hi & welcome to the forum. Im sure CC (admin) will look into that for you.

3. Mattson

Mattson Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Hopefully, got the usual first post message that my post has to be approved by a mod but it hasn't come up even after a full day of waiting...

First up sorry for all the typos as I'm currently writing with a crappy tab, and I'm actually from finland.

So a quick version of the intro post would go like:

Hello, hug fan of different forums, domestic and international, 28, been riding for as long as I recall, got my first big bike a ew years ago, a '91 honda cbr 600f2 I basically rebuilt not counting the motor, been riding itn for over 20tkm in the past two years, a frend is offering me a bargain of an '03 daytona 955i I'm gonna buy in te next month, fairings are trashed but no matter cus I'm gonna cafe/fighter it in the next winter blabla, this tab is really striggling so gotta stop no before it crashes...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi and welcome to the forum, good to see lots of new members joining. Hope you will post some pictures of the work you do to the Daytona over the winter.
    CC will should sort out your first posts, the forum had a few issues with spam entries a short while back so everything gets checked first. Guessing not much motorcycling happens in the winter in Finland?

5. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Hi Mattson, welcome to the forum. Sorry for the delay to unmoderate your post. It should now be visible. Safe riding CC

6. Mattson

Mattson Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Thanx guys, its now visible so this thread can be deleted as far as I'm concerned. Will do a build diary of the daytona, and no, impssible to ride during winter as there's snow up to yer nuts and temps dropping below -25c...

• Like Like x 5