Sold: Triumph Viper Paddock Jacket - M1494610 - Size 46/xl

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by typeo123, Jul 19, 2024.

1. typeo123

typeo123 Member

May 25, 2017
    Berkshire, UK
    Triumph Viper Paddock Jacket - M1494610

Size shown on label as 46/56 which I think equals XL.

Used jacket in good condition. It's a nice jacket to wear when warm therefore it's not been worn that often in the UK! Vents in front, rear and arms. All zips working. Comes with the removable lining. The jacket has Knox armour fitted to the shoulders and elbows, and there is a generic foam back protector fitted which could presumably be upgraded. Replacement zip pulls and poppers with jacket. The zip to join onto jeans is also present.

There are some marks to the white panelled areas from fly debris which unfortunately hasn't washed out. Washed using Nikwax cleaner and waterproofer. However this jacket is only of use in light mistings of rain, not downpours.

£50 plus shipping

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Inside.jpg

Lining.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    A nice jacket. Quite tempted. Where abouts in Berkshire are you located. Send a private message so its only you and me see's it Joe By the way i am a 44 / 46 chest with long arms is that close.

3. Jamesian21

Jamesian21 New Member

Apr 15, 2024
    Texas
    I will purchase if you are willing to ship to US

4. Arf765

Arf765 Member

Feb 3, 2023
    Berkshire, uk
    Hi
    I’m in Berkshire myself, if it’s still available I’d like if possible to come and try it, if your ok with that ?