!!!sold!!! Triumph Sprint St 1050 2008 In Pacific Blue For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thc, Feb 12, 2024.

1. thc

thc New Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Sussex
    #1 thc, Feb 12, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
    Lovely condition, she is 16 years old so yes, there are stone chips, related marks, small scratches and an area of large scratches/gouges on one of the panniers (which, coincidently, saved far worse damage from an almost stationary off) no real damage, purely cosmetic. The only other thing I can think of is that the nearside indicator lens has a small section missing, but doesn’t let water or affect the indicators usage. Oh, & yes, the rear light is currently zip tied on...very securely, but a replacement will come with the bike. The only reason I've not fitted it is because the old one still works fine!

48,092 miles. Service history, including valve measurements from last check (all well within tolerances)
    Currently SORN, so mileage will not rise.

Fitted with:

Triumph Comfort Seat
    Colour matched OEM panniers + Kappa top box
    Colour matched hugger
    Powder coated wheels
    R&G fork protectors & rear spindle sliders
    R&G tail tidy
    R&G tank traction grip (knee & centre spine)
    Pyramid dark smoke screen
    Trident exhausts, carbon fibre with slash cut aluminium ends
    Michelin Road 5s front & rear

She’s been a very good friend, has seen me through tens of thousands of miles covering a lot of the UK & most of France, the majority in the Pyrenees, where she excelled!

I want her to go to a good home so am in no great rush to part with her, but sadly, finances dictate that she has to go.

Any questions, please ask.
    John.

!!!NOW SOLD!!!

IMG_1636.jpg IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1638.jpg IMG_1640.jpg IMG_1646.jpg IMG_1649.jpg IMG_1650.jpg IMG_1652.jpg IMG_1654.jpg