765 Scorpion Exhausts

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Iceman, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    I had an issue with my Scorpion end can and contacted the company direct, I received a reply straight away asking me to send it back, I sent it via DPD who to be honest were terrible, they tried to deliver it on 2 occasions and said they couldn't so returned it to me. I sent it via the Post Office for the same cost and it arrived at Scorpion the following day. Scorpion replaced my end can with a brand new one. I would highly recommend this company, they dealt with it exceptionally fast and kept in touch to let me know the timeline for delivery. Well done Scorpion a great company and products and British manufactured as well. I do Have 2 Scorpion exhausts, one in brushed stainless steel and another in satin black, as well as a Yoshimura, I chop and change as the mood takes me, at present I am running the Yoshimura exhaust and the thing is loud, especially when you get in the higher rev range. Anyway well done Scorpion.

thumbnail_IMG_0950.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Agree - great company. I have a Scorpion exhaust on both of my bikes (I chose the Striple one, the Blade came with it as the previous owner had good taste ;)). We had an issue fitting the half system to the Triumph as a part of the instructions was a little incorrect and they were really helpful when we contacted them :).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Another vote for Scorpion.
    I bought a Red Power, I think it's called, in their black Friday sale last year for £400. Fitting was straightforward, adds a nice noise plus saves around 4 kgs in weight.
    Maybe it even adds a couple of horses but who cares as it now sooounds faster ... meeeeoooowww :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tuan Anh

Tuan Anh New Member

Oct 7, 2023
    Vietnam
    Hello. I am using SC S1 exhaust. It's too loud for me even when using DB killer and wearing a full helmet. I'm learning about Redpower exhausts. I wonder if it's too noisy. Can you help me compare with the S1 exhaust? People say if it's too loud, you should wear earplugs, but for me it's a bit uncomfortable. And also for the surrounding neighbors.

5. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    The Scorpion Redpower exhaust is quieter than the SC S1, take the baffle out and it is loud but not on the level of the SC, there are some Youtube videos of the 2 so have a listen and you can hear for yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    SC exhausts are just awful from a noise point of view.
    The Scorpion is a nice step noise wise from standard without being excessive in my mind.

• Agree Agree x 2