recommend a mechanic?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by rat63, Feb 10, 2015.

1. rat63

rat63 New Member

Jan 6, 2015
    hi folks
    my 2003 sprint rs will soon be needing a service, can anyone recommend a dealer/mechanic around the wakefield west yorkshire area?
    cheers
    mick

2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Hi Mick,
    If you want a Triumph dealer then try Team Roberts at Conisborough ... small (as dealers go!), friendly and enthusiastic.
    If you fancy a trip out then try www.adismotorcycles.co.uk at West Cowick, just outside Snaith. Used 'em for years for all sorts of (daft) things and now don't use anyone else. A bit of a one stop shop! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Or you could do the service yourself and learn a lot more about your bike and how it works? Plus you would have the satisfaction of a job well done and save yourself a few bob. Just make sure you use proper Triumph parts then you can't go wrong.

Doing a standard service on a bike is very straightforward and rarely needs any special tools. You'll get all the help you need to do the job from this forum.

Go on Mick, give it a try...................................

Dave

4. rat63

rat63 New Member

Jan 6, 2015
    Cheers Steve, really appreciated

5. rat63

rat63 New Member

Jan 6, 2015

6. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    If you would like to give a try I'll walk you through what needs to be done and how to do it, in nice easy steps.

Dave

Attached Files:

7. rat63

rat63 New Member

Jan 6, 2015
    Cheers Dave really appreciate that, i'll give you a shout, just waiting for a decent day weather wise as i'll be working outside. (thanks for the attached file also)

ta

mick