Oxford bike cover - SOLD

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Robbo49, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Robbo49

Robbo49 New Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Market Bosworth
    I have an Oxford Rainex deluxe bike cover, size large, which I used for about a month on my Sprint GT before I traded it in for a T100. Very good condition and still in the hold-all in which it was purchased. £20. I'm about 7 miles from Hinckley factory.

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Is it totally waterproof and would it fit a tiger 800? If so I would be interested!

3. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I'm at Coventry on Sunday, at Wasps?!?

4. Robbo49

Robbo49 New Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Market Bosworth
    Hi. To the best of my knowledge it's totally waterproof. It should fit a Tiger 800 but might be a bit baggy and could flap about about when it gets windy! It fitted my Sprint GT complete with topbox and panniers so it's pretty big! You're welcome to try it out - I'm in Bosworth Marina at Market Bosworth so not a million miles from Coventry. For my sins, I'm a Quins supporter!!

5. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    So am I, That's where I am today!!
    how far are you from the wasps ground? Would it be possible to meet up somewhere? Tomorrow, it would have to be after the game

6. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    I got the Oxford CV118 Aquatex Outdoor Cover with Topbox, Size: XL, as a Christmas present. It fits my Tiger Explorer with Top Box and Screen just fine. It says it is waterproof, but I've only put it on in the garage to keep the dust off. Packs down to about the dimension of an iPad but about 12mm thick. Seems like quite sturdy material as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    HI robbo, Ive pm'ed you my mobile number so text me at some point!!