Newbie greetings from Auckland!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by KiwiPom, Feb 5, 2014.

1. KiwiPom

KiwiPom New Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Auckland New Zealand
    Evening all! Just arrived here, thought I'd register and say hi. I'm Jason, an Englishman in New Zealand. I've been here almost 20 years so I'm pretty much a local (but I practise my vowels in the mirror every morning).
    I've just ordered my first brand new bike, a matt graphite Speedmaster, to be delivered on 3rd March. I'm understandably sleepless with excitement, but it's tinged with a slight concern...
    I know that manufacturers rarely give out details of upcoming models, but the Speedmaster has been around for over a decade in it's current form. Does anyone know if there's a new model due? Just wondering if I should be holding off. Thoughts?
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Welcome to the forum , there are some new models there are some pics on Triumph Cruisers on Facebook, good luck with the new bike :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. KiwiPom

KiwiPom New Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Auckland New Zealand
    Thanks Chrispy, which Triumph cruisers group on fb? I did a search and found quite a few...

4. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    its called Triumph Cruisers (Going our own way)

5. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the new bike. Bet the weather is better down under than here.........Rain , gales, rain, gales and more rain!

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Gidday K.P and welcome to the forum.

Hope things a sweet as in JAFA Land :wink: and if possible could you please send some L&P as well as cheese and bacon flavored rashuns in my direction that would be great.

Originally from out of Christchurch but been over in the UK for about 15 years and get called a pom when I now go home.

Are there still a load of old bikes floating about in NZ if you look hard enough, I am still trying to talk someone into selling me their 70's Tiger so I can bring it back, not the easiest thing to do as people hate to sell stuff over there.

Anyway have fun with the new bike and Kia Kaha

Steve J

• Like Like x 1
  7. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. KiwiPom

KiwiPom New Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Auckland New Zealand
    Thanks again. I checked it out - there are a few new models, but nothing that isn't already official. I'm looking for spy pics of new models not yet released, or info, rumours, evidence on new models coming out in the next year. Anyone?

9. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Welcome to the forum