New Jacket

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Markus, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:46 AM.

1. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    #1 Markus, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:46 AM
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2024 at 12:04 PM
    This week I made a real bargain!
    I found a new biker jacket for me. I was searching for a jacket with a three-laminate layer which is really waterproof. The last three years I used a jacket from the German company MODEKA. It was nearly waterproof. Only after more than 3 hours of hard rain at the sleeves some water ingresses occured. I compared many types of jackets through tests which are available in the internet and dressed 6 different types in some shops. The prices always were from €360 up to €1.500.-!!! :eek: only for a jacket. Additionally I watched many tests on YouTube. There I found an interesting jacket from the UK company OXFORD.
    A model named "Oxford Hinterland Advanced". The prices were advertised with €250-370.- After searching some hours I found a Czech motorbike article store and got it there for only €170,10.:)
    Yesterday it arrived. The look and feel was great! The announced size fits perfectly. On monday I will do my first test ride in the actual autumn weather conditions. ;)
    In the following a picture and a test report.

Test report:
    https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesoci...ckets-trousers-suits/oxford-hinterland-review

IMG_20241025_124544.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1