Motorcycle Helmet Intercom For Me And My Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by StephenMotoFun, Sep 11, 2024.

1. StephenMotoFun

StephenMotoFun New Member

Aug 23, 2024
    Los Angeles
    Hello all,
    I am looking for a motorcycle helmet intercom for me and my girlfriend. So that we can use it when we start the riding tour with my Triumph Street Twin in October.
    Usually, I ride with my friends more frequently, but she just goes with me sometimes. When she goes with me, we usually go alone and not with other riders.
    We have Cardo intercoms in the future but they were broken this year(maybe battery broken after years of use).
    I think I need a motorcycle intercom with more connection numbers, at least to support 4-6 riders.

My friends are using Cardo's and Fodsports's intercom. Because one friend bought the Fodsports intercom first and found it performs well, then recommended others to buy, now, we have more friends using Fodsports in the group.
    With the same functions, performance, intercom distance, pre and after-sales service, Fodsports intercoms are budget-friendly.
    So I decided to purchase the Fodsports too.

My wife, I think a Fodsports M1-S Air(support 2-way intercom) is enough for her. Sharing music with her while riding, and intercom...

For me, I want to buy the Fodsports M1-S Plus, an 8-rider group intercom with multiple functions. My wife advised me to choose the Fodsports FX7 Bluetooth mesh intercom since it has mesh, and it also has a dual-chip design.
    https://www.fodsports.com/m1s-plus/
    https://www.fodsports.com/fx7-bluetooth-mesh-intercom/

What do you think about these two? Any advice?

2. Samsgrandad

Samsgrandad Senior Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Somerset
    I think you already have the answer, keep it simple!! If a number of your riding buddies are using the Fodsports system and consider it is good then use the same system and you should have no problems linking up with them as and when you need to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. StephenMotoFun

StephenMotoFun New Member

Aug 23, 2024
    Los Angeles
    Yes, that's also the reason I choose Fodsports. This can make sure we have a stable connection and fewer compatibility problems.
    I am considering buying the Fodsports FX7. I viewed their product release blog and the product page, it seems that it is the latest Bluetooth mesh intercom in 2024. With dual-chip design, Bluetooth 5.4 technology, HIFI sound quality, CVC + ENC and Microphone Noise Reduction, IP67 Waterproof.
    Honestly, these functions are really attractive. So I may buy it.
    Only $129.99 (before using a coupon code), really budget-friendly.
    Do you think it is worth buying?

4. NatM

NatM New Member

Feb 25, 2021
    Bushmills
    Me and my friends use Ejeas V6 Pro+ with handlebar control. Although one of the cheapest, they are very clear, work up to 700 meters and answer phone calls automatically. The new V7 now works with seven people and only costs $63.99. The handlebar control is an extra $29.99.