Moto GP result.. (Dont read if you dont want to klnow about the result....)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Screwball, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    So what does everyone think of the Moto GP result.
    I personally was very happy to see Rossi on the podium and only wish he had not made the mistake at the start of the race.. looking forward to some good racing this year..:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    It was exciting to watch Rossi make his way through, a bit like the Rossi of old. Lorenzo did a perfect job upfront and it will be interesting to see how the relationship goes between them as the season progresses.

Cal did well and I think he deserves a factory ride; he kept pace with the Honda factory boys most of the way.

Was slightly worried at the start that Dovie was going to beat Rossi on the Ducati, a bike Rossi just could not get to work for the previous two years. Looks like we are in for some good racing this year and soooo much better to watch than F1.

• Like Like x 2
  3. jonny

jonny Active Member

Mar 26, 2013
    sunny cheshire
    was a great race. I just wish someone would give Cal the bike he deserves. On his 2012 bike he is always going to find it hard not to finish behind the factory yams and Hondas. Rossi has shown he has not lost anything (never thought that myself..) and Lorenzo is a very classy rider. Got to feel for poor pedrosa, looks like another season he may spend being the bridesmaid, especially as his team mate has no worries about passing him.

I think it may well be the best season in a long time :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    I think it was a reminder of what we've been missing for the last two years. Lorenzo did a perfect ride and I was really hoping for Cal to get 2nd :( Marquez is definitely someone to watch in the future. Rossi........well it's good to see him at his best but I guess it proves it's more down to the bike and not the rider. The Ducati does seemto be an uncontrollable beast but stoner did win the 2007 GP on the D16! I do believe this year that Rossi will try and prove to his fans that he's still got what it takes. I was also a shame to see Bradley Smith not finish the race but I guess it's early days yet.