Kriega US20/US10 & Tank Adaptor.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by jezzasnr, Nov 15, 2015.

1. jezzasnr

jezzasnr Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Cornwall
    Ordered from Amazon, £120 for the 3.
    Fitting was really straightforward. The straps that fit under the seat are pretty unobtrusive when not in use.
    Loaded up for a trip unto see my folks, 100+ miles on A roads & motorway in fairly heavy rain.
    All good, bone dry.
    It all seems to be well made, and i like the fact that it's also so flexible.
    I haven't fitted the tank adaptor yet, but i'm planning a few more trips this week, so will try and give this a test as well.

2. Johnny

Johnny Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Ireland
    I have a Kriega rucksack for a few years now, expensive but worth every penny.

3. roadrider

roadrider First Class Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    I've been using Kriega for about 7 years now.
    It's lasted well,still waterproof and about the only thing that sits well on the Speedy.
    It can be a bit fiddly if your using multiple bags but once it's on it don't move,even at 100+.....apparently :rolleyes:

4. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Have US20, US10 x2 and US5 tail packs. These are excellent bits of kit. I have done silly speeds with these stapped to the back of previous bike, a GSXR750 and have never leaked or moved. But yes, a bit fiddly taking multiple packs off and on.

Just be careful with the tank adaptor, this can mark the paintwork quite easily, especially when it gets wet and possibly a bit of mud/grit gets trapped between it and the tank. My pal marked the tank on his speed triple quite badly after 1000 miles around Scotland this year, lots of wet crappy weather and no chance to clean the bike was a bit of a recipe for disaster.

Great kit, but can get absolutely filthy when riding in the wet. I bought a rucksack waterproof cover for £6 to cover my pack of US20 and 10's combined. Not for waterproofing but just made it easier when you take it off at the end of the day at your overnight stop, doesn't get you or your gear all covered in road crap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crispy

Crispy New Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Derbyshire
    I've just done a road trip round California with nothing but a Kriega R30. Brilliant. I can vouch for the quality too

6. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    I have the Kriega US30 and the tank adaptor and went to Wales with it and was really impressed!

7. lucas60

lucas60 Active Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Eat Ayrshire Scotland
    I have also been using Kriega gear for a few yrs now and cant fault it. Expensive but younget what you pay for