Innovv Third Eye

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by littleade, Feb 29, 2024.

1. littleade

littleade The only sane one here
    Subscriber

Mar 17, 2015
    Worcestershire
    I've just installed this blind spot warning system and IMO it’s a neat bit of kit, I posted it on the other Trumpet forum earlier but thought some on here might be interested in it too. The rear radar unit is only 25mm in diameter so is quite unobtrusive. The brackets that came with it allowed me to fit it to one of the existing rear panel mounting points quite easily though because that wasn’t vertical or horizontal it means the scale on the side of the unit for setting the angle is out of kilter but a spirit level on my phone sorted that out.

There’s enough cable supplied to be able to fit the indicator units by my TFT and put the control unit under my seat, but if I wanted to put them on the mirrors themselves I might have had to relocate the control unit by the battery somewhere, but there’s loads of cable available for the rear sensor I didn’t use so it wouldn’t be a problem. I’ve put the indicator units either side of my TFT for now as reading reviews online having them in your direct eyeline seems the preferred position. You only need an earth and a switched live to power it which is unusual as often you need to run a seperate positive lead to the battery too. As the view behind through the mirrors isn’t as good as it was on the GS I think it’s a useful safety aid to have.

If you’re interested in one go direct to the INNOVV uk site and use the code carl10 from the YouTube channel “Just the way it is” to get 10% off

https://youtube.com/@justthewayitis?si=DAz3c03v3Kyp2olB

Innovv – 26 Nov 21
    [​IMG]
    Innovv | Fitted Motorcycle Camera System 3
    The Worlds First 4K Motorcycle Camera. Our premium 'fit and forget' solutions are packed with versitle features, designed and built with safety and feedback of the motorcycle community in mind.

Here’s some photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3