I'm Back! Sort Of.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MPTriumph, Jul 3, 2024.

1. MPTriumph

MPTriumph Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Commiefornia, USA
    Well, hello all! It's been over a year since I was on last and it's funny because the last message I left was about how hot it is here in California. Well we're having weather now that Trump's anything so far. Today was 110. They are expecting it to get up to 115 maybe even 120, breaking tons of Records. I'm sure Sandi and a few others have riden in 110°+ weather but I doubt anyone would argue that a motorcycle ride in this heat is almost unbearable...unless you're naked and then that brings up a whole new list of problems! Tar snakes come alive, literally in this heat! The new update however, is that I am fleeing California for Colorado. I'll be moved by July 20th. I can't wait to ride in colorado, and I've even got a Café Racer club to join in Colorado Springs. I'll keep you all posted.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Hi there! Welcome back! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bikerman

Bikerman I used to have 5500 posts.
    Subscriber

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    Colorado, what a stunning state. Will look forward to frequent updates. Hope the move goes well .

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    Good to have you back on board. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome back….

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @MPTriumph. Sod that. I like sun but that's an oven. Here had a great thought Forget Colorado head over here live in the rain cold and unrideable roads.