I Bought The Fodsports Fx7 Bluetooth Mesh Intercom

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by StephenMotoFun, Sep 25, 2024.

1. StephenMotoFun

StephenMotoFun New Member

Aug 23, 2024
    Los Angeles
    I recently ordered a Bluetooth mesh intercom, the Fodsports FX7.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generally speaking, it is truly a worth buying helmet intercom.

I bought a dual pack on Fodsports official website about 2 weeks ago, and the shipping is very fast.
    I received it 5 days ago.
    In the past 4 days, I have tested it for several times, and the result is impressive.

Dual-chip design, Bluetooth 5.4, IP67 waterproof, support up to 10 riders group communication, mesh technology, music-sharing, FM radio, battery display, its functions are really nice!

I also want to clap for its sound quality, with CVC+ENC noise-reduction technology, plus HIFI sound quality microphone and speaker. The result is, the sound is pure and clean! I have tested it at 120 km/p speed, its connection is still reliable and with no noise.

I bought 2 FX7 on Fodsports official website, $116.99 for each(after using the coupong code). One for myself, and the other for my wife.

I think it is budget friendly, how do you think about it?

2. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Amazing Grace
    Never heard of this make. If you group ride your choice will generally follow what the other members of the group are using, purely for ease of connection. The two big names out there are Cardo and Senna. Reviews of the latter make have cast doubts as to its water resistance. Whatever you go for choose one with a Mesh capability.