Hi All,

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Hicko, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hicko

Hicko New Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Fettercairn, Scotland
    Hi There, quiet new to this Forum stuff but thought i would give it ago and introduce myself.

Been a sports bike guy for most of my youth and then again once my kids had flow the coupe:biggrin:
    Still have a CBR600RR that i play about on and do the odd track day at knockhill :cool:
    I bought a 2013 Speed triple SE with Arrow cans a couple of months ago and have not yet had a chance to get out on it :mad: will upload some photos shortly.
    Heres my 1st question for you :- Has anyone had Fuel gauge issues? I have what looks to be 3/4 of a tank but no bars on the fuel gauge.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. mr.h

mr.h Senior Member

May 29, 2013
    Lincolnshire
    Hi Hicko and welcome to the forum :upyeah: - the fuel gauge on the Speed takes a few minutes of riding to show the correct level on the display, don't know why as I've not read the handbook! Mine is the same - fill up with fuel and then after a bit of riding the gauge catches up! I'm guessing yours had fuel added before you've rode it anywhere?

3. chefon2wheels

chefon2wheels Member

Dec 14, 2013
    San Fulgencio, Spain
    Welcome :upyeah:

4. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    Hi & welcome to the forum :upyeah:

5. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Hi and welcome to the forum :wink:

6. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi and welcome to the forum, what Mr H says is correct, take it for a run and it will update its self

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hicko

Hicko New Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Fettercairn, Scotland
    Thanks for the info mr.h, :upyeah: the bike was delivered by van courier and i have not had chance to ride the bike yet did have a look at the handbook for all of 5 seconds then lost intrest:rolleyes:

8. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Also my 2011 used to still say it was empty for 10 or so miles if I filled it right up full but the DTE indicator did work :rolleyes:

9. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    Welcome to the forum :upyeah:

10. MonkeyRyder

MonkeyRyder Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Salford, Manchester
    Whats been stopping you, get it out and have a play.........erm should have stipulated something there? welcome anyway :biggrin:

11. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Welcome to the forum :upyeah: