Gloves - Handroid (by Knox)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Red Thunder, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
    #1 Red Thunder, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    As I have a pair of Handroid gloves by Knox, I thought I would share my thoughts.

These are high quality and very comfortable, made using Kangaroo skin on the palm for softness and comfort with extensive armour on the palm and back of the glove.

I have been using these for about 8 months and while I (accidentally) got them one size too small, they have softened and now fit, well, like a glove.
    One criticism I have is that a lot of effort has been put into the 'BOA' system (Knob tightens wires that pull the cuff tighter) performing well, and make for fine adjustment to how tight the glove is on the cuff, it still relies on a thin leather strap and velcro to hold it tight around the wrist. Due to this, there have been occasions where the velcro has failed and I have had the strap flapping around at 80Mph with the glove genuinely feeling loose.

When traveling in cooler whether, these do offer some decent wind protection, but rain proof they are not, and are not claimed to be.

IMG_0596.jpg IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    They are nice gloves but so expensive, my most comfortable leather gloves are JTS own brand bought for £25.00.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    My gloves are from JTS as well. Excellent comfort and great value.

4. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    #4 PJT, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    My gloves are from JTS as well. Excellent comfort and great value.

Double post. Don't know what happened there.