Gen 1 Street Triple 675 (non R) For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Adie P, Aug 19, 2024.

1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    My wife has decided to sell her 2009 Street Triple. I think she’s decided that she no longer gets enough pleasure out of riding our overcrowded roads, most especially with so many moronic - and often very aggressive - car drivers around. If it wasn’t for the fact that I already own a red 2010 example I’d have bought it for myself - even I have a limit!

It’s a low mileage (13,400), 2009 non-R in superb all round condition. A couple of images attached but more details happily provided if anyone is seriously interested.

[​IMG]
    image1080×810 124 KB

[​IMG]
    image1080×810 158 KB

[​IMG]
    image1080×810 107 KB

Asking price is £3,900

Addendum : - please note that the black adjustable levers will be changed out and replaced with the standard OEM levers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    A shame she's thinking of giving up riding because she feels our roads are too busy. I live in Cheshire and find that if I plan things right I can find roads that have few cars, especially at certain times of the day. I've frequently come across empty roads across Britain, with the exception being the south east, so I disagree when I hear people say our roads are crowded. But I don't live in Devon, so maybe there's a particular problem (tourists?).
    Also, get over to France. I got home last Thursday from a 5 day trip via Eurotunnel to Calais, down to LeHavre, on to Caen. Then back via Amiens. 1600 miles in total on my Bonneville. Miles and miles of empty roads! And no bloody potholes!! Absolutely fantastic. And the French love bikers, we even had a cop car move over to let us pass!! I can't wait to go back.
    You're not too far from the ferries. It'll rekindle her passion for riding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Thanks @beerkat. Point taken but, I have to say that I can understand her decision - the risk/reward equation for an occasional rider, regardless of where and when you ride, seems to be on a very steep diminishing returns slide. She has additional responsibilities, now, and less 'me time' available so all the signs are suggesting that she might as well get some pleasure from the cash sale and invest it into her camper van. It is, of course, her decision so the ST will go. She can always get insurance and ride mine, of course - it's red, so a bit faster ;-))

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Lovely machine. My Tracy was the same just lost interest due to moronic drivers. Have you put it on the 675 Forum. Yes sorry to hear we are losing another patron to the family