For Sale - Weslake Shorty Pro Silencers To Fit Air/oil Cooled T100

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Jimbo1950, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Jimbo1950

Jimbo1950 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2022
    Scotland
    A pair of Weslake Shorty Pro polished stainless steel slip-on silencers, taken from my 2012 T100 Bonneville.

I bought these in December 2023 and they've covered just 400 miles fitted to my bike. At first I liked both the look and sound (rather fruity!) but on reflection I've decided to revert to the OE peashooter pipes to retain the classic retro look of the bike. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.

They will fit any 790cc or 865cc air / oil cooled T100 with spoke wheels and are a simple slip-on job. They weigh just 1.4kg each, substantially less than the OE pipes.

Another advantage of them is that as they are much shorter (just 36cm long) than the OE pipes you can also fit a pair of paddock stand bobbins through the rear axle, as I did on my bike. I'll include the bobbins with the sale if you want them.

Brand new they cost me £350, I'm asking just £165 for the pair of silencers (including the bobbins if you want them which cost another £45) and postage within the UK. Please contact me via this forum if you're interested.

Squaredeals pic of T100 silencers.jpg

T100 silencers#1.jpg

T100 silencers#2.jpg

T100 bobbins.jpg

2. BeeJay

BeeJay New Member

Apr 29, 2024
    Derbyshire
    Good morning Jimbo
    Joined the forum as a newbie earlier this morning and spotted the exhausts you are selling. I am very interested in buying them if they are still available.
    You will notice I have a 2010 Bonneville 865 SE but I also have some 865 T100 exhaust headers which will enable me to fit these shorty's on it. I get why you have returned to the peashooter type traditional style for the T100, they look great but I reckon the shorty's will really suit the SE.
    Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks