765 Fitting An Evotech Performance Tail Tidy | Triumph Street Triple 765

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Hippo-Drones, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    When I got my bike I left the standard rear in place as I wanted protection from wet road grime and spray, the original rear end proved completely useless at keeping it off me, so I got myself an EvoTech Performance tail tidy for my Triumph Street Triple 765R as it looks a wedge better and if I am going to get a wet bum, I may as well look good while it is happening! upload_2020-7-9_14-12-27.gif :p

The tail tidy is quite easy to fit and comes with pretty good instructions. I am very impressed with the quality and I think it is one of the better looking tail tidies you can get too! :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Yep, agree with you about the Evotech. They’re probably the best looking and well made tidies around.
    Unfortunately it seems they’re in short supply at the moment. I’ve been waiting 3 months for one for my KTM :confused:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Ahh that isn't good, I guess they manufacture them in batches. Have they given you a hint as to how long you'll need to wait?

4. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Yes, I emailed them yesterday and they said that some parts had been de-prioritised for production due to COVID-19, my tail tidy being one of them.
    They said it could be another 4 to 5 weeks :confused:

5. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Oh bumtits

• Funny Funny x 3