Scrambler Dresser / Crash Bar Kit (black) For 2014 Scrambler?

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by Whompa, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Whompa

Whompa New Member

Mar 26, 2024
    London
    Hey friends, I'm new here and in need of some help / steer... (searched forums but nothing came up relevant to my need)...

I'm UK-based and got a 2014 EFI Scrambler in January of this year (and I'm loving it!) but keen to do a bit of green laning and want to get some crash bars on - specifically the OEM bars for the 2014 Scrambler. I've checked all the official sellers / parts distributors (like Fowlers), as well as eBay, Facebook marketplace etc. for the OEM kit (Part A9758025) and have not found it. It looks like it's officially discontinued / unavailable, which is understandable given it's 10 years old.

I've struggled to find other compatible / in stock crash bars from the likes of SW-Motech, Motone, Hepco & Becker etc. - especially because of the high mounted pipes; the only compatible bars I've found are the British Customs / H&B ones but I honestly think they are ugly / an eyesore... prefer the low profile look of the OEM bars.

All that said - does anyone have any suggestions for where I could potentially find the OEM kit or something similar, any private sellers etc? It's been 3 months and I'm stuck! Cheers.

2. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Whompa

Whompa New Member

Mar 26, 2024
    London
    Cheers mate. I've noticed those on eBay (and Amazon) before - have avoided them thus far as there's a bunch of them, all from different sellers / companies, with slightly different prices but the exact same photos and description and all based in China so sets off some alarm bells.

I'd rather go for a trusted / verified seller (closer to home too preferably), but that said I may have no choice but to take a punt on one of these.