Bulldog Triumph, Winnersh (reading)

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by CJExpat, Sep 26, 2024 at 2:56 PM.

1. CJExpat

CJExpat Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Reading, UK
    Another big thanks to Bulldog in Winnersh today for excellent service again from Andy - put a call in about an issue I had (full story here) - he invited me to come in straight away as he might have a breathing space between jobs when he could have a look. Went in, enjoyed their comfy waiting area, very decent coffee and a chat with a few other customers. Andy got to it within 10 mins - it tuned out to be a very simple 5-min job: he fixed it there and then in the pouring rain, and then talked me through the issue so I'd know for next time. Great stuff guys, thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Been using Bulldogs for years, always very helpful :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Same here The boys over there are pretty terrific. I always feel they talk to me knowing i am not just waffling and know my bike especially Andy and Chris. You know Chris has been with Triumph right from the start. There is nothing he doesn't know about Triumph. I am so happy with the service i get there i have mailed Triumph to let them know what good service and help we get at Bulldog.

4. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Lol, is the cheque in the post, Joe?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    @sprintdave i wish. Just giving credit to a dealer that goes that extra mile to help.