At last I got my Bonnie!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by tumpbro, Sep 13, 2014.

1. tumpbro

tumpbro Member

Sep 13, 2014
    pontypridd
    Found a lot of useful stuff on this forum before buying my brand spankers new T100, I love it. I've only done 270 miles on it so far. I part ex'd my er6f to get this bike, a completely different style of ride but so much more comfy. Less vibration and more comfortable seat I look forward to a long haul ride. I have been to the lakes, cornwall ,Snowdonia etc on my old bike. This one is made for touring and enjoying the ride. So here's a big hi to you all and maybe see you out and about.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ColLamb

ColLamb Active Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Preston, Lancashire
    Dobe warned Triumphs are habit forming, welcome and enjoy

3. 2wheeledant

2wheeledant Member

Aug 10, 2014
    South Shields
    Had mine 2 weeks & evertime I ride I smile, it is a different type of ride, than other bikes Ive had but suits me as I am now.
    Enjoy yours & welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome mate, only had my Bonnie a few months, lovin every ride i have...
    Enjoy your new bike, dunno about the seat though, mines like a plank :tongue:

5. 2wheeledant

2wheeledant Member

Aug 10, 2014
    South Shields

The new bonnies have the new "comfort seat"

6. ah ! i don't have that luxury - literally :biggrin:

7. tumpbro

tumpbro Member

Sep 13, 2014
    pontypridd
    The seat looks flat like an ironing board but I find it comfy. The seat on an er6 is not up to much. I could only ride 100 miles or 90 minutes and need to get off for a break. I've yet to ride the bonnie for that far/long. I will let you know.

8. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    I took a T100 2014 one out earlier this year and the 'plank seat' was rather comfy, far better than I expected. The seat on my 2013 cast wheel bonneville on the other hand is far the hardest I've ever experienced and it really suprised me as I've had softer seats on more demanding sports bikes!

9. tumpbro

tumpbro Member

Sep 13, 2014
    pontypridd
    I think my bike is fitted with a gel seat as standard? It is flat, with a white trim around the edge. I have the black/cranberry 2014 T100 I will check its part # tomorrow

10. 2wheeledant

2wheeledant Member

Aug 10, 2014
    South Shields
    My 2014 Standard Bonnie is really comfortable, I didnt like the flat seat on the 2014 T100 when I tried it!

11. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    Welcome, thanks for joining :upyeah: