Rideout Ace Cafe to Brighton Rockers Re-union bash Sept 14th 2014

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Recycled Rocker, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Anybody doing this? We will be escaping from North Yorks cave before bandits and indians wake up, to travel sarf on the 13th for overnight B/B near the Ace. Sunday 10.30 sees departing London for Brighton.
    Where have I put that pudding lid and silk scarf...YES I DO HAVE THEM :biggrin:

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Hoping to go up North that weekend as I believe that there is a run up Cumbria / Borders way and I have been meaning to catch up with a few people up there for quite a while.

3. PeteH

PeteH Active Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Chester
    Chester RAT crew are meeting up with Woods's RAT and riding down Saturday, Speedy needs a new rear due to picking up a puncture today so could be on the Tiger

4. roadrider

roadrider First Class Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    Would have come but we're heading for Linconshire for a run.

Have a good time.

5. PeteH

PeteH Active Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Chester
    What a great weekend we had :biggrin: thirteen bikes in total taking the scenic route darn sarf, stopped at the Travelodge 2 mins away from the Ace but it ran out of Boddies even before we started drinking, eating places where limited to either the Ace or the Indian which was a good walk in the opposite direction.
    Had a great night at the Ace...loads of rockers...cafe racers and wanna bees, oh and loads of beer till they ran out of Boddies too :eek:
    Hoping to go to the Triumph day next year with the rest of the crew :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Echo that Pete...Great atmosphere, am now a droolaholic, live bands, great weather, great Cafe Racers, Brighton Sea front amazing, bikes as far as eye could see parked in all the wrong places :upyeah:, live bands, stalls, fantastic creations. If yer missed it this year, do it next. Arrived back safe in wildest North Yorks. I rode with some mods, well scooters, part way. 50 year anniversary of the Mods and Rockers clashing at Brighton, I'm officially old...:wink: