2012 America Parts (seat And Foot Rests)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Hack Driver, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Hack Driver

Hack Driver Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    #1 Hack Driver, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Hi Folks –

I have the following parts for sale. I’m in the USA, so we will have to check on shipping prices if you are interested. I'm new to the forum. Hopefully, I will find any messages :)

2012 America (Seat and Front Foot Rest Assemblies)

I bought this bike new. After about 2 months, I changed the seat and installed foot boards which is why I have these parts. I took the photos and then packed them for shipping. I have more photos if you need to see them.

Seat – P/N T2305807

2012_America_Seat_Left_Side_5a.jpg

The new cost for the above is approximately $280.00 US and I’m asking $70.00 US + Shipping

Foot Rest Assemblies - SOLD

Foot Control Plate RH – P/N T2085062 and Footrest Assembly RH – P/N T2085057
    Foot Control Plate LH – P/N T2085061 and Footrest Assembly LH – P/N T2085056

2012_America_Pegs_LH&RH_30a.jpg

The new cost for the above is approximately $250.00 US and I’m asking $70.00 US + Shipping

2. Jaya kumar Karupiah

Jaya kumar Karupiah New Member

Apr 18, 2018
    Malaysia
    Foot control plates still avail ?

TE="Hack Driver, post: 175411, member: 8323"]Hi Folks –

I have the following parts for sale. I’m in the USA, so we will have to check on shipping prices if you are interested. I'm new to the forum. Hopefully, I will find any messages :)

2012 America (Seat and Front Foot Rest Assemblies)

I bought this bike new. After about 2 months, I changed the seat and installed foot boards which is why I have these parts. I took the photos and then packed them for shipping. I have more photos if you need to see them.

Seat – P/N T2305807

View attachment 27014

The new cost for the above is approximately $280.00 US and I’m asking $90.00 US + Shipping

Foot Rest Assemblies

Foot Control Plate RH – P/N T2085062 and Footrest Assembly RH – P/N T2085057
    Foot Control Plate LH – P/N T2085061 and Footrest Assembly LH – P/N T2085056

View attachment 27015

The new cost for the above is approximately $250.00 US and I’m asking $70.00 US + Shipping[/QUOTE]

3. Hack Driver

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    Yes. These parts are still available. Send me a private message with your location (address) and I will stop by my Post Office to see what the shipping costs will be.

4. Jaya kumar Karupiah

Apr 18, 2018
    Malaysia
    am based in Malaysia with postcode 47500 and state selangor

5. Hack Driver

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    I will try to get to the Post Office today and let them weigh the package for your destination. I will get back to you.

6. Hack Driver

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    Hi Jaya - I made it to the U.S. Post Office today and the result wasn't very good. The cost to ship the box to you is approximately $72.00 (U.S. dollars). The actual cost to mail the package is $55.50, but they will not guarantee delivery in Malaysia and they will not insure the package. They recommended spending another $16.50 to send it 'registered' which would then include a tracking number, but there is still no guarantee of delivery or insurance. I'm not willing to pay these costs knowing that there is no guarantee that you will receive the package, because I'm sure you would want your money back. They also could not tell me when the package would arrive. If you have someone in the U.S. that you regularly get mail from, I can send the package to them and get you a cost for that postage. The only other option would be for you to pay the full cost up front (approximately $142.00 U.S.) and I will give you the Registered Mail tracking number from the U.S. Post Office so you will know that the item has actually been mailed. I couldn't refund your money if it doesn't arrive, and I can't take a return considering these postage costs. The photo on the site was taken on the day I packed the footrests. I've provided the part numbers, so please make sure these are the parts you need. The following picture is the bike from which I removed these footrests when I installed the foot boards. I'm amazed that in the 21st century that we can't guarantee mail delivery between all countries. Let me know what you want to do:(
    2012_America.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jaya kumar Karupiah

Apr 18, 2018
    Malaysia
    Thanks Pal for taking the trouble to check this out , am afraid i will have to give it a pass considering the condition on mail delivery just it benefit both sides ..So we dont have any issue with non receipt of item in any case .

i will try and look around for the part here locally .

anyways appreciate your effort.
    Thanks
    Jay

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hack Driver

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    No problem. I'm also sorry we couldn't work it out. My wife is getting pretty upset with me over all the boxes of stuff that I have for sale in MY workshop. I'm completely inept at selling stuff :( I'm not sure why I didn't check UPS to see if they guarantee delivery, but I will try to get to their offices today or tomorrow and then let you know something. They 'own' the operation at both ends and should be willing to guarantee the delivery. I didn't start there, because they are usually much more expensive, but it's worth a try. Stay tuned...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hack Driver

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    • Funny Funny x 1