1998 Daytona T595 Project For Sale. 34k.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Exuptoy, May 6, 2024.

1. Exuptoy

Exuptoy Senior Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Maesteg, South Wales
    As per the title, found myself another project (FireBlade) which is taking my time, so if anyone is interested in my 98 Daytona T595 for a grand, then I’ll let it go.
    I managed to get it running but with stale fuel from 2018 and a fresh battery it fired up straight away. I have a video of it running if anyone wants a video sent to their phone. It was running really rich but I don’t know what map it’s running and there was a crack in the airbox. I’ve since changed the airbox and replaced the IACV pipes.
    I’ve removed the bodywork and repaired a few issues and stripped the bubbled tank and it’s pretty much ready for paint now. The only fly in the ointment is it was Cat D back in 2005 but was still on the road until 2018. I think the damage it suffered back then is the stuff I’ve just put right for paint, ie, cracked seat cowl, cracked airbox, cracked nose one, and holed belly pan. There was nothing heavy here just plastic damage.
    If someone wants it then I don’t wanna go to the expense of paint only to sell it once it’s finished anyway as I am keeping the low mileage 2000 one I have which is still in bits. I have new fork seals and Fuchs fork oil to go with it, along with standard pillion rearsets and original bazooka exhaust. £1000 collect from South Wales. If it don’t go, it’ll go to paint once the Blade is done.

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_0704.jpeg

IMG_8697.jpeg

IMG_8695.jpeg

IMG_8696.jpeg

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

2. Rossco196x

Rossco196x Member

May 12, 2019
    Gosport
    Any one looking for T595 spares i have a complete bike also available for £1k. Its too good to break but due to lack of interest i will break it if enough folks request the parts

3. Exuptoy

Exuptoy Senior Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Maesteg, South Wales
    Start you own thread mate please.

4. Rossco196x

Rossco196x Member

May 12, 2019
    Gosport
    Sorry i've already started a new thread on my bike that was listed 8 months ago. I still haven't had a single enquiry.

Good luck selling yours also, its a real shame there great bikes

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exuptoy

Exuptoy Senior Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Maesteg, South Wales
    Probably better off on Facebook marketplace mate.